Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 4:54 pm

Henriksson wrote:
Today, I checked out all the books in my house, and also noticed the amounts of bibles. Turns out there are five of them, in a family where nobody believes in god.
That is not surprising. One does not have to believe in God to have an interest in the Bible or religion. In fact, I have seen a couple of atheist on this forum who appear much more well studied and versed on the Bible and the history of Christianity than the many of the Christians I have encountered in real life.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 6:16 pm

I actually tried reading Duiretic...er Dianetics. Got to about page 28...;) Was afraid my face would freeze into an eternal 'hanh!?'...;)

cognito
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 11:26 am

pakled wrote:
I actually tried reading Duiretic...er Dianetics. Got to about page 28...;) Was afraid my face would freeze into an eternal 'hanh!?'...;)

there is my point, you holy book says something doesn't make it valid for proof, take scientology, they think some alien overlord (Xenu) bainished criminals to earth (Transported in DC 8 looking things), hid them in volcanoes and blew them up with hydrgen bombs and now those criminal souls inhabit humans (Thetans).