Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 12:37 am

I am frightened!

I was home alone, waiting for my mother and stepdad to come home. I saw that the car was pulled in the driveway, and I heard yelling, and someone having car trouble. I thought it must be my brother, home with car problems. It wasn't. I looked out the window, and heard someone yell "s**t!" and another voice say "Go! Go go go!" and a car speed off. It turns out some random guys came to our house, and started to graffiti on our large electrical box on the edge of our lawn. My mom got out of the car and told them to leave. She had just puleld up when they came, my parents had been talking in the car.

My mom had called the police, and we kept seeing the same car driving by our house.(not a police one)

Here is where it gets very creepy. I had gone out to the mail boxes earlier (which are away from the house) when I was coming back home, I saw a guy walking towards me. He gave me a really bad feeling so i quickly got inside, and locked the door.

I told my mother about this and she asked what he looked like. it was the same guy who was doing graffiti, and who knows what else.

Also creepier: I thought my brother had come home before the later event with the graffiti guy. I was in my bedroom and I heard someone trying to get in. It sounded like my brother openeing the door with keys. I called out and no one ever answered, but I *know* someone had been trying to get in.

I'm trying to calm down. I'm frightened. Things like this really mess my brain up, i'm scared i might have a meltdown.

tips for when things like this happen? This is about the fourth type of even to happen to me in the last 5 years, and i've never been able to cope.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 2:05 am

this kind of thing happened once for me too so i took a friend and guarded one nigth ...never seen em again :twisted:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 4:54 am

Something similar once happened to me. First I should mention that we live in a flat in 4th floor, and that my mother works night shifts.
It was morning, somewhere between 07 and 07:30. I had just woken up when I clearly heard the door knob being pressed slowly down. There is no mistaking that sound. I assumed it was my mother who came home from work. I waited but nothing happened. Sometimes the lock can be tricky, so I wondered if she didn’t get in. I got up and went into the hallway. My dog stood by the front door, eyeing it stiffly. He was waiting, too. I looked out the peep hole, but whoever had been there had gone. I have no idea who it was. But I was thoroughly freaked even though nothing really happened. I was very glad my dog was there.

I have no suggestions, though, other than keep all front doors and veranda locked and windows too if not supervised.