Washington, DC get-together Sunday, Nov 14 2004

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Rudgitator
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Nov 2004, 6:53 pm

Since there we no replies to this topic in the Social Interaction Forum, I'll try again here, without the poll questions.

J. Willardston Smith and I are planning to get together next Sunday, 14 November 2004 with any other interested parties for lunch at a restaurant to be determined near a Metro stop in the Washington, DC area.

Anyone who wants to explore this social exercise may join. Ideas for a venue are welcome.

alex
Developer
Developer

07 Nov 2004, 7:10 pm

I don't think i can come but I know JayShaw lives in the area.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2004, 10:10 pm

Washington, D.C., is just a teensy bit far from where I live. Sorry.

CookieSr1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Nov 2004, 12:32 am

This sounds fun, I love DC but I'm not sure I can go...can you guys who are meeting up introduce yourselves if you haven't already? I haven't been here in a while. Where are you planning to meet up in DC? Not sure I have suggestions but there are a lot of nice areas and places in the DC area, tell us all how it goes.

Rudgitator
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Nov 2004, 9:12 pm

Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm a lifelong DC area resident and an electronics engineer by trade. My job is pretty much my hobby.

I met with JWS last April for the Cherry Blossom Festival, and again in June for the New York thing.

Rudgitator
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2004, 2:30 am

I suggested Mama Ayesha Restaurant at 1967 Calvert St, NW, near the Woodley Park Metro station. If that doesn't work out, there are several other restaurants along Connecticut Avenue and in Adams Morgan.