Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

aspieguy101
Raven
Raven

07 Jun 2009, 7:18 pm

We gotta accept ourselves. Why let some as*holes win? Even if there are no as*holes around and you still don't accept yourself we gotta start. Yeah, we may not be in a world too accepting of aspergers syndrome or similar conditions but have fun or relax or whatever. Life's too short not too. I don't know if I'm just in a real good mood today or whatever it is but regardless of who we are. Regardless if we have aspergers, regardless if we'll never find a woman that accepts our quirks, regardless if people were dicks at school, regardless if we are bill gates or unemployed, we need to if at all possible leave planet earth someday saying you know what....I had a good f*****g time! If you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for any of you to accept yourself as is, you at least have to try. If you fail, at least you tried. As Michael Jordan says: I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying. Be positive, be strong..be yourselves. And enjoy it. Enjoy it well.

You are good people. just know that.

-aspieguy

willa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 9:43 pm

aspieguy101 wrote:
We gotta accept ourselves. Why let some as*holes win? Even if there are no as*holes around and you still don't accept yourself we gotta start. Yeah, we may not be in a world too accepting of aspergers syndrome or similar conditions but have fun or relax or whatever. Life's too short not too. I don't know if I'm just in a real good mood today or whatever it is but regardless of who we are. Regardless if we have aspergers, regardless if we'll never find a woman that accepts our quirks, regardless if people were dicks at school, regardless if we are bill gates or unemployed, we need to if at all possible leave planet earth someday saying you know what....I had a good f***ing time! If you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for any of you to accept yourself as is, you at least have to try. If you fail, at least you tried. As Michael Jordan says: I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying. Be positive, be strong..be yourselves. And enjoy it. Enjoy it well.

You are good people. just know that.

-aspieguy

QFT

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 10:00 pm

Thanks for the positive pep talk. It will be good for others to read it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!