Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

SteveeVader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jun 2009, 5:13 am

it went better than planned all the planned conversing went actually to use for once, I was in control surprisingly she read my notes and checklist of juverniile symptoms. I am now in the process of stage to of seeing a psychologist. SShe was a newly qualified GP and quite young I think, I think she was just took aback as she stammred to think where to locate me to but evetually she said it would be a psychologist or clinical psychologist. Ironically am not scared of psychologists as they ask the questions and I only need to answer. The first sign was shock though I have been so scared of going to the GP to seek referal for years and t was OK. Next and fo a few hours I feel so happy just to be on the road, I was more scared of them turning around and saying you are crazy.

So all in all quite happy next phase is probably a three month wait but worth it to just have the peace o mind.However intrestingly my mum said to me after as a baby I never slept and was hell to sleep which i a classic aspie sign in babies

thanks for all the support guys I feel happier in the progression. Don't worry I want to help aspies hehe so I won't bbe going nowhere