Looking for a brunette beauty aspie woman

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

I know this isn't the best site to find someone one's desire, but I would love to meet a woman who is an aspie and a brunette.

Well here is my profile of myself:

I am in my mid-20s and I currently lost over 100 pounds in almost three years. I am looking for someone not just for looks, but to love me for who I am and what I am about. I went from 310 lbs. to 210 lbs. so I am still keeping in shape now all I have got to do is find a love interest that will just keep me in good company. I like to have a woman that's basically a female version of myself: big hearted, fun to be around, attractive (I'm not talking about just looks either), and of course has a great sense of humor. Most of all, she loves me for who I am as much as I love her for who she is. I would also like to have a lady to have very exotic features (dark hair and brown eyes) because I would like to try something completely different. Redheads and blondes still apply with me though.

I am currently a student at Edmonds Community College studying for a Associates transfer degree so I can go to a four year college. My dream is to become a graphic or web designer as I am good with computers. I am currently taking Graphic design classes in college as I am currently concentrating on getting my credits first so I could get my college diploma. I like a lady who spends time to do those things with me. I like to watch sports on TV as well as to play them if you like sports I'm your man! Seattle is my favorite place in the world, there's no place I would rather be than in Seattle. I love watching movies especially comedy. If you like to laugh, you have come to the right place I love video games so even if you're a novice gamer (like I am) then you're in luck.

I like to listen to lots of music from the '70s, '80s, and '90s so if you're a fan of those types of music, then you've come to right place just like Bob Seger says "Today's music ain't got the same soul!" I love to be on stage whether it would be acting or singing. I also like a woman who is into karaoke because it is one of my favorite hobbies. So if you like to sing in front of a crowd even if you are not the best singer out there, I am your man!

I'll end my intro with a quote from a famous movie "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it!"

If you are that someone, please reply to this thread and I would like to get to know the person.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 7:10 pm

try starting by posting your pic in your avatar. Some green smilie in a mask isn't the first impression you might want to give.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 7:35 pm

I'm a dirty blonde so that would probably disqualify me.

Barbarossa
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2009, 7:50 pm

Is that dirty blonde as in dirty and blonde? :chin:

And what is wrong with masks, singboldy?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 7:53 pm

Barbarossa wrote:

Quote:
Is that dirty blonde as in dirty and blonde?

You got it... 8)

Barbarossa
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2009, 7:56 pm

Just what I'm looking for :heart:

404lol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2009, 8:02 pm

You're doing many things wrong. First off, WP, only has a very limited number of members so the likely hood of finding a single beautiful aspie brunette is very small. Futhermore the probability of her liking you is near zero. You've got to build up a strong list of desirable aspects. That means wealth, beauty and personality. You've got to offer quite a bit in all three to attract the more desirable women in life. The dating scene is like a battlefield. I know, I'm out there searching for my goddess as well but at the same time I dedicate my entire life to building up me as a person so when the right girl comes along again I will be irresistable even in the presence of other very desirable males.

Barbarossa
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2009, 8:03 pm

I'm working on being irresistible too :nerdy:

404lol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2009, 8:14 pm

Barbarossa wrote:

Nerdy could be the new irresistible. If it comes with a PhD and a seven figure income.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 8:47 pm

404lol wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:

Nerdy could be the new irresistible. If it comes with a PhD and a seven figure income.

I'm only missing the seven figure income! But I won't be stuck in the low income situation for too much longer.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

404lol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

sgrannel wrote:
404lol wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:

I'm only missing the seven figure income! But I won't be stuck in the low income situation for too much longer.

I have a B.S. at 20 and six figure income. I've come so far yet I have so far to go.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

BS is right!

CJBinks
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 12:09 am

MissConstrue wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:

Quote:
Is that dirty blonde as in dirty and blonde?

You got it... 8)

Wow.

The blond part I don't care about. But the dirty part is hawt...

In other words, the OP is a moron. Focusing on physical characteristics gets you nowhere. If that happens to match with the things that are important, so much the better. If they don't, oh well. I'd rather have someone who matches me in other ways than the purely physical.

And MissCon is high on my list of those who I would take, sight unseen. I wou;dm't kick you out of bed for eating crackers. If things were different, which they aren't. Oh, crap. Now I am getting depressed...

Sigh.

I wish I had found this site a long time ago.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

404lol wrote:
sgrannel wrote:
404lol wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:

I have a B.S. at 20 and six figure income. I've come so far yet I have so far to go.

A six figure income at age 20!! ! Wow - I am so jealous of you, what an achievement! My income is more along the lines of four figures, and I'm older than you... this probably means I'm a failure income-wise... :lol:

Oh wait, I'm a girl - which means as long as I have the perfect figure and am a brunette (which is all the rage at the moment) it's irrelevant what I make of myself, and what I do with my life!

Well as I'm naturally a dirty/honey blonde, and refuse to dye my hair brown (because I don't like the look or feel of dyed hair) I guess I'll be alone the rest of my life. Oh well.

(To the OP - sorry to crash your thread, and it's nothing personal - I must be in a contrary/sarcastic mood today)

Btw, I should mention that aside from my jealousy that's a really amazing achievement 404lol and you should be proud of yourself. I'd better go study now so I can eventually get a degree before I'm 30 and hopefully one day I too will earn a six figure sum (this is actually the pinnacle of achievement for me - to achieve this in my life would be amazing, to be honest I would never personally even dream of earning a seven figure sum).

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 2:37 am

maybe try the Aspie Affection site...that might possibly be more up your alley...

Daniella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2009, 2:42 am

Well, we are all attracted to beautiful people, but I think putting that in your topic title makes it sound so important that it just scares all girls away. Both the unattractive ones and the attractive ones.