Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

x-celevision
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2009, 9:19 pm

Have any of you ever while in a relationship said to your partner anything along the lines of "I love you... you mean the world to me... you are the air that I breath... I want you in my life forever." Have you ever had those things said to you? Ever cried or been cried over? How did you feel at that very moment? Do you long for more moments like these?

is where my music can be heard

or just google "ryme styne"

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 9:20 pm

x-celevision wrote:
Have any of you ever while in a relationship said to your partner anything along the lines of "I love you... you mean the world to me... you are the air that I breath... I want you in my life forever." Have you ever had those things said to you? Ever cried or been cried over? How did you feel at that very moment? Do you long for more moments like these?

No to all questions except the last one...

404lol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2009, 9:38 pm

I've been told "I love you" by one person. Cried and been cried over. And, yes, I do long for the "I love you" words again.

OmegaZero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2009, 9:42 pm

Yes to almost all of those 8D

willa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 10:09 pm

Someone told me earlier today I made them cry because they were so happy. I felt absolutely nothing in return =/.

It's been a real long time since anyone's said "i love you" to me. A friend gave me a card once that said "love, your friend..." and even that kinda made me feel odd. I dont think I am really looking forward to hearing it because I would probably just question it constantly in my head, over and over and over wondering about why it was said, the motive behind, what they wanted etc etc.

But, that being said, there are a couple people in my life that I want to keep in my life for as long as I can. A few people I would do anything in the world for, they need just to ask. Do I love them? Maybe? I dont know, so many people have so many different definitions of love.
But, I do not yearn for them to acknowledge it in the way you're asking. If I know I am making them smile, that's more than enough for me.

LeonKrahe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

Yes to all, although it's been nearly 5 years since the last time that happened. I can't quite define how it felt, although I mentally recognized the significance of it all, emotionally it had a much weaker effect than I'd always expected.

DITZY72
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jun 2009, 9:40 am

I would love to hear those words.... or have those emotions expressed.

willa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 11:43 am

LeonKrahe wrote:
I can't quite define how it felt, although I mentally recognized the significance of it all, emotionally it had a much weaker effect than I'd always expected.

I think you put that perfectly. I can mentally recognize the meaning of such things, but I fear I would have a weak emotional response, or one not suited for the situation.