Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Cartoonist4X
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2006, 12:35 pm

Yo, if you had a situation where you be like... damn! This is the place to post it. For example:

Yo, if you take a left turn and some guy rams you from the right, it be like... damn!

Yo, if you make a six minute cartoon about a ninja monkey, then ninja monkeys start popping up all over Kim Possible and japanese comic books before you can get it copyrighted, it be like... damn!

hermit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jan 2006, 2:28 pm

would this conversation I had this morning at the grocery store count?

Go to the grocery store, and when checking out, this guy walks up and cuts the line. There are two women in front of me, and he goes and gets in at the cashier next, somehow.

Ordinarily I wouldn't say anything but for some reason said, "hey, man, we were all here before you"

Not real nice, but not mean or anything- just calling him out on it you know? So he turns to me, says "you don't know me, so you don't have any right to be talking to me"
me: I sure do if you cut in line.
him: there was no line.
me: ahh, yes, those two women and myself were all here before you.
him: You know there are other ways to settle this. I'm going to be outside, and maybe with some friends. We're going to fight and if we get into it I''l take you to court and see you in jail.
me: "Just go away" and I waved him off and ignored him, despite his walking around the area...

AND when I go outside, sure enough, there he is with a friend...

like, dam*!

Some people.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2006, 4:16 pm

hermit wrote:
would this conversation I had this morning at the grocery store count?

Go to the grocery store, and when checking out, this guy walks up and cuts the line. There are two women in front of me, and he goes and gets in at the cashier next, somehow.

Ordinarily I wouldn't say anything but for some reason said, "hey, man, we were all here before you"

Not real nice, but not mean or anything- just calling him out on it you know? So he turns to me, says "you don't know me, so you don't have any right to be talking to me"
me: I sure do if you cut in line.
him: there was no line.
me: ahh, yes, those two women and myself were all here before you.
him: You know there are other ways to settle this. I'm going to be outside, and maybe with some friends. We're going to fight and if we get into it I''l take you to court and see you in jail.
me: "Just go away" and I waved him off and ignored him, despite his walking around the area...

AND when I go outside, sure enough, there he is with a friend...

like, dam*!

Some people.

Then what happened?

hermit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jan 2006, 5:06 pm

They tried to pick a fight... I just ignored them. Not worth it.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2006, 7:02 pm

When your husband doesn't remember he had over $1800 in a 401k from an old employer and they close it out and send you a check for a measly $200!!
Yo, it be like....darn* (sorry, dam was a bit too strong for me)