Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do people with Aspergers have high or low sex drives?
Poll ended at 23 Jun 2009, 9:30 am
High 68%  68%  [ 27 ]
Low 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Medium 18%  18%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 40

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2009, 2:46 pm

FarmerJim wrote:
I was a virgin untill I was 27 when I met Claudia, my first wife. She was 38 and I was 27. We then had 4 child together so obviously at least sex 4 times :D

Claudia was the name of my first girlfriend.

FarmerJim
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Jun 2009, 2:58 pm

Lonermutant wrote:
FarmerJim wrote:
I was a virgin untill I was 27 when I met Claudia, my first wife. She was 38 and I was 27. We then had 4 child together so obviously at least sex 4 times :D

And actually how old was she when the last one was born?

She was if I recall correctly 44, nearly 45. Then I could no longer make her with child, nature willing. We have since divorced however.

AspieGamer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jun 2009, 6:29 pm

I'm a virgin and I don't really have a "dirty mind," I don't think about sex constantly.

But I would say my drive is fairly high as I'll just be sitting there and all of a sudden out of nowhere my body will start boiling with craving and refused to be calmed. Sometimes so bad I shake a little bit. I don't masturbate unless it's REALLY bad.

I'd say it's not so bad that I'd ever do anything crazy though, just hard on myself.

MrLoony
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 9:15 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
I think mine is low....

I dunno, while I feel strongly attracted by girls , as an adult who remained virgin I never felt the need to seek for paid sex or one night stands, which is abnormal.

^~~~This

I stayed a virgin through high school and now by choice. I was propositioned once in high school very obviously (she actually introduced herself by saying that she thought we should have sex), and once more subtly (I didn't actually realize it until recently, about 3 1/2 years later).

One night stands or relationships based solely on sex just do not do it for me. I am actually completely turned off by such propositions.

madducklover31
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2009, 11:30 pm

I think that whether libido is high or low, I think that AS men are better lovers than NT's. I'm very happy with my man.