Often. 30%  30%  [ 12 ]
Occasionally. 43%  43%  [ 17 ]
Not much. 28%  28%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 40

rainbowbutterfly
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jun 2009, 12:01 am

At one point, I felt that there was so much intense thoughts and angry energy going to my head that some light bulbs would burn out when I walked by them.
Also, I have had intuitions from dreams that have come true before, and some ESP/telepathic moments where I have guessed exactly what someone was going to say or talk about, and when people would phone me at the moment when I thought about them. Also, sometimes when I wake up I see shadowy figures walking across the room. Though, I'm unsure if they're separate entities or projections from my own subconscious mind.

notbrianna
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Jun 2009, 1:52 pm

I guess I have had a few psychic experiences. I predicted who would win the 1992 presidential election (US) and who was calling my house. I have also predicted how much someone was going to wager for a Daily Double on Jeopardy.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 1:59 pm

hmmm.... Premenation and reading auras of people.

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 2:27 pm

From my analysis it appears females are more likely for spiritual interactions while us males have more of the stereotypical
abilities, but tis a theory nothing more

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 2:40 pm

never :roll:

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2009, 4:23 am

rainbowbutterfly wrote:
At one point, I felt that there was so much intense thoughts and angry energy going to my head that some light bulbs would burn out when I walked by them.
Also, I have had intuitions from dreams that have come true before, and some ESP/telepathic moments where I have guessed exactly what someone was going to say or talk about, and when people would phone me at the moment when I thought about them. Also, sometimes when I wake up I see shadowy figures walking across the room. Though, I'm unsure if they're separate entities or projections from my own subconscious mind.

Now, I just have to ask... How many times have you been angry, walked by lightbulbs and they haven't burned out?
You tend to remember things that's out of the ordinary, such as aswering the phone when you just thought of someone or something like it.

Quote:
I usually guess things and then my guess comes true.

Then you're not psychic, you are foresighted.

sbcmetroguy wrote:
fiddlerpianist wrote:

It's possible that having sensory hypersensitivity opens up whole new worlds of perception that can't currently be explained by science.

You make a very good point; it's definitely a valid argument that I hadn't considered.

It's more likley that someone that is hypersensitive recieves more sensations that they can't really explain since noone els felt them and therefor interpet them as the only explainable unexplainable thing they know. Psychic powers/Ghosts/WE.

Quote:
I have them a lot, back when I was either 20 or 21, a handwriting analyst said that I had weak psychic abilities. She was right about that, as I have been known to smell a rat.

You are sure he/she didn't say you had weak psyche? That sounds more like what someone might say about someone that's known for sniffing rodents. :lol:
(That's right, I really don't belive in someone who who say that they can tell me things about me by looking at my handwriting and then tell me I have a kind of abillity that there's no way of proving.)

Kris94
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jun 2009, 4:34 am

The "not much" means never, sorry im a bit crap with what other people are thinking :P