Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

18 Jun 2009, 10:48 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:
Are you serial?

I'm thuper thuper serial you guys!

Yeah that one where all the kids are diagnosed with ADD is hilarious! I am AMAZED that they havent taken the piss out of Tourettes yet! I suppose Tweek is kinda Touretty although that is because he drinks too much coffee...

They made an episode on Tourettes.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 7:09 am

Quote:
They made an episode on Tourettes.

Yeah, someone else told me. I suppose now my question is WHY did it take so long for them to make a story about TS? I mean c'mon it is like TV gold (and this is coming from a TS sufferer!). I haven't seen series 11 yet because it is not out on DVD in my area yet.

20 Jun 2009, 3:01 am

I wonder why they haven't made one on AS yet?

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2009, 9:59 am

BelindatheNobody wrote:
Jellybean wrote:
I am AMAZED that they havent taken the piss out of Tourettes yet!

Um... they have?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Petit_Tourette
XD

no they haven't, they took the piss out of common views and misconceptions about Tourettes. :wink:

MikeH106
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2009, 10:19 am

I owe innumerably many hilarious moments to the show South Park, and I think I have watched every episode to date. While I don't agree with all of their messages, they bravely tackle many controversial issues, including religion.

I would have to say that Wendy is my favorite character. She is so beautiful, smart, and sensitive.

Like a drop of blood in a tank of flesh-eating piranhas, a new idea never fails to arouse the wrath of herd prejudice.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2009, 11:43 am

Quote:
I would have to say that Wendy is my favorite character. She is so beautiful, smart, and sensitive

True... but she's always covered in Stan's peuke! EWW!! ! My favourite character is Timmy! Us cripples have to stick together y'know! TIMMAH!! ! LIVIN A LIE!! ! (yeah, Jimmy is okay too I guess...)

LosFrida
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2009, 7:59 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:
I would have to say that Wendy is my favorite character. She is so beautiful, smart, and sensitive

True... but she's always covered in Stan's peuke! EWW!! ! My favourite character is Timmy! Us cripples have to stick together y'know! TIMMAH!! ! LIVIN A LIE!! ! (yeah, Jimmy is okay too I guess...)

Jimmy's actually one of my favorite characters. "Krazy Kripples" is one of my all time favirite episodes.

I utterly detested "South Park" in high school because I took the satire literally. After a few years, though, I gave ti another chance and it's become one of my favorite shows. I really appreciate Matt and Trey's libertarian bent on social issues.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

Bataar wrote:
Do you like fish sticks?

You are such a gay fish! :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2009, 3:09 pm

I actually didn't get that episode.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2009, 3:59 pm

Um... I obviously haven't seen this episode yet... Don't recall anyone mentioning fish sticks! I have seen 1-7 and 10. Still got to watch 8 and 9 and then (when they become available) the next lot. I hope I can get them in Tesco soon (Tesco sell them REALLY cheap compared to the big stores like HMV!)