Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

GriffinGuitar12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 2:36 pm

I'll start:

All bunnies can do everything for good health. In justice, kiss lovely mermaids now or play quietly. Red salmon tastes unsavory. Vegetables will x-ray your zucchinis.

As you can see, the sentences don't have to make sense :P (but they should be sentences, and not random collages of words) And I'll allow you guys to "cheat" as well, meaning that, say for instance you're stuck on a word and all you can come up with is something like "(the) silent teacher understood vaguely why Xavier yelled 'Zoom!'" then I will allow you to use the word "the" (or "a" or "an", etc.)

Have fun! :D

Alphabetania
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 3:17 pm

With a name like mine, I feel compelled to participate, but I am too sleepy to think of sentences right now... :tired:

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 3:56 pm

And before candy drops elegantly, fool German Hitler into Jewish kibbutzim, lick Mussolini negatively, or prepare Quisling really saucy, tickle under versality with Xanadu, you zealot!

(I totally broke Godwin's Law 8O)

EDIT: I improved it. :lol:

Last edited by Henriksson on 19 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GriffinGuitar12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 4:09 pm

Henriksson wrote:
And before candy drops elegantly, fool German Hitler into Jewish kibbutzim, lick mister negatively, or prepare Quisling really saucy, tickle under versality with Xanadu, you zealot!

(I totally broke Godwin's Law 8O)

AWESOME!! :lmao:

Kenjuudo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 5:23 pm

Adding blueberry custard does every flavor grand help in justifying krispy lemon mix mousses nibbled over pacifying quaffs rumored severly tranquilizing under very wary xylophone zealots.

(Sorry, couldn't find a new word for the z) :oops:

Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 6:01 pm

As bloody corpses dripped enthusiastically from gore, he irradiated joyfully,
kicking living men, nothing outstanding. People questioned Ray. Sometimes they unified, vouching war. Xenophobic, yuppie zero’s...

So, the last isn't really a sentence (at least not grammatically correct I suppose), but I could not think of anything else:p

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 7:19 pm

Always bloody crap, degrading every forum, games have intrusively jerkoff klientelle leaving massive non-discussion on purpose, qonsidering really stupid text, using very wrong 'xuberance, you zoophytes.

That said, this forum game belongs in the Forum Games forum.

GriffinGuitar12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 8:43 pm

Kenjuudo wrote:
Adding blueberry custard does every flavor grand help in justifying krispy lemon mix mousses nibbled over pacifying quaffs rumored severly tranquilizing under very wary xylophone zealots.

(Sorry, couldn't find a new word for the z) :oops:

It's ok that you couldn't find a new word - nothin' wrong with repeating a word someone else wrote on here (as long as you don't repeat EVERYTHING they said!!) However, you didn't come up with a word for "y" :( Mind if I hear what you would've come up with (if anything)?

GriffinGuitar12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 8:44 pm

Flismflop wrote:
\

That said, this forum game belongs in the Forum Games forum.

Oops! :oops: Didn't know there was one.

Also "qonsidering"?! Is that a word? :P I don't think it's too hard to come up with a "k" word, personally, so why'd you put a "c" word in its place?

littlegreenleaf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jul 2009, 1:19 am

A bird can do ecstasy flying, going high in jupiter kissing llamas most nicely on pointe, quaintly rond de jambe-ing smoothly, turning under vulcans while xena yells zoom!

Yeah...

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2014, 6:13 am

“Adam’s busily creating distractions! Evidently, finishing global history is ‘just kooky’! Loony maggot! Not one petty qualm regarding studying to understand violence well!”, Xavier yelled zealously.