looking for a special girl friend. please respond.

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MikeH106
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2009, 6:30 am

If you're looking for a girlfriend who is AS-diagnosed, you can try Aspie Affection.

Like a drop of blood in a tank of flesh-eating piranhas, a new idea never fails to arouse the wrath of herd prejudice.

spacedakini
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

Maybe it will help, you tell the girls here in which part of the world you live?

There are people from all over the planet ehre and a boyfriend should not life too far away.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 6:20 pm

Michael, I hope you aren't hurt that no girl has responded to this thread yet (apart from me now!).

The fact of the matter is that there are many many more guys than girls alone on this forum (by sheer statistics you are foiled) and most of the girls on the forum are either already in relationships or not looking for relationships (in my case).

It is very nice to read that you are interested in having a friend too, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a relationship - that is a very nice attitude to have and if you keep that attitude you will go well in life and probably will make girl friends.

I would love to correspond with you as a friend, but I can't make that social commitment because I am already corresponding with too many people, and have too many RL friends (a.k.a. my social "cup" is full and overflowing - socially I am very very stretched).

I would recommend just going to different areas of the forum, posting on different topics, and you will find people crop up who you feel you have an affinity with, and that's a good way to make friends on this forum.

Ralic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jun 2009, 12:56 pm

Special is a subjective term. It's pretty useless. Nobody has a clue what you mean by special. If you want to meet anyone worthwhile you cannot place any constraints. Because truly special people don't meet constraints.
There is always something who will accept you. Problem is, oftentimes you won't accept them because they don't fit your idea.

Where do you live, anyway?

But, if you want to find girls, you may want to, specifically, look at a portal that is NOT designed for such purposes. I found a lot of cool guys in battle.net... or maybe some photography forum, depending on what you're interested in.

"It's socially unacceptable for adults to not know how to drive"
I guess people don't bike or walk anymore, do they?

And how is he talking in 3rd person I don't get it.

discosizzle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2009, 1:00 am

WXDustin wrote:
michael23 wrote:
I am really not sure how to respond to this except the fact that I feel very hurt and frustrated by this because I do not know you and you do not know me so please be careful with what you say to me if you say anything at all because you never know what kind of affect it could have on me or others.

Like I said I have plenty of male friends. I am trying to find a girl who can relate to what I am going through only her difficulty would be trying to make and keep guy friends that might become a potential boyfriend.

So, yes I can speak english very well and function in society. However, if you are a guy please only read this and move on.

thank you.
I didn't mean to offend you, person. I'm just saying you write in the third person, and you are not going to find a girlfriend on this website.
how did you not mean to offend him with the words you chose. 1) he hasn't spoke in the 3rd person yet (not in this thread anyway) 2)do you have a crystal ball?