Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

orangesun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2009, 10:20 pm

thankyou very much pschristmas for just telling the truth to me.
i felt like i had been a bit clingy to her, and i sort of backed off a bit and it sort of made me feel better about myself.

but this conundrum still keeps going.
a few hours after i posted my thing - she said to me on facebook "omg, i just realised that i miss you so much. we havent been talking too much at all!" - (haha i was afraid he mightve come across this forum/post - but i asked her again what she was feeling and she said she only realised just then that she misses me)

i was really surprised because it had taken her the 2 full weeks to realise that she has missed me, where i had spent the 2 whole weeks trying to get through without here.
would anyone have an explanation to this?

and also, we caught up yesterday for our 6th months. it was a really good day because she was really affectionate, and despite having her period on that day (lol) she was still very close to me with all the cuddles and hugs. i gave her a picture of us and bought her a scarf to keep, and tho i didnt get anything in return, i dont mind because i just want to make her feel appreciated.

but now im afraid that things will turn out the same again, i fear that i will love her soo much and miss her so much that she wont need me as much in return. i want to love and i want to be loved, but it seems like we both live each other's seperate lives and the only time we connect is when we see each other..

ive been thinking of not talking to her for a few days (i dont think i mentioned we talk every day online) what does that sound like?

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2009, 10:52 pm

And what would be wrong with things turning out how they were? she is clearly comfortable with how things were going. You seem very clingy and would scare away most people on the spectrum. I think you need to sit down and imagine what she might be wanting, instead of trying to get what you want.