Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2009, 6:22 pm

I know, it came as such a shock 8O

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 6:34 pm

poor Mike, what a wierd life. so how old are the kids?

Kasanova
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jun 2009, 6:54 pm

The actor from Jurassic Park and Independence Day has apparently died today as well

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 6:59 pm

Weird, it's one death after another. However, Jackson brings back some memories for me.

I grew up listening to him on the radio in the 80's and singing his songs with friends.

Badder was my favorite song.

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2009, 6:59 pm

All the kids he raped probably aren't that sad to see him go.

LivingOutsideTheBox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2009, 7:04 pm

Ah yes, the hypocricy of humanity. NOW nobody talks about the fact that he's gone off the deep end YEARS ago. Just that his music was awesome. And it was. He was just a VERY scary man. Dunno if he was a childmolester, but he was completely delusional and as eccentric as can be..*Ahem*

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 7:20 pm

Italianwolf77 wrote:
R.I.P. Michael Jackson, 1958 to 2009

Its hard to believe such an amazing musician has passed. :cry:

Ditto. :(

Italianwolf77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 8:21 pm

normally_impaired wrote:

MJ was found not guilty in both cases brought against him. And the cases brought charges of sexual abuse and molestation, not rape. He wasn't found guilty of sexual abuse or molestation. Get your facts right before posting, not to mention that's pretty disrespectful to say about him when he just died today.

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 8:44 pm

Italianwolf77 wrote:
normally_impaired wrote:

MJ was found not guilty in both cases brought against him. And the cases brought charges of sexual abuse and molestation, not rape. He wasn't found guilty of sexual abuse or molestation. Get your facts right before posting, not to mention that's pretty disrespectful to say about him when he just died today.

well just because he was found not guilty does NOT mean he didnt do it, it only means he was found not guilty, and that the case was not strong enough against him to find him guilty. Does not mean he didnt do it...
Now I would never wish death on anyone, it is just hard to ignore some of the facts about the guy, and you come to the conclusion real quick that he did this to him self, he ran his life down the drain to the point that he died, no matter what the cause of death, and for me, that makes it a little hard to feel bad.

CloudWalker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm

roadracer wrote:
well just because he was found not guilty does NOT mean he didnt do it, it only means he was found not guilty, and that the case was not strong enough against him to find him guilty. Does not mean he didnt do it...
Now I would never wish death on anyone, it is just hard to ignore some of the facts about the guy, and you come to the conclusion real quick that he did this to him self, he ran his life down the drain to the point that he died, no matter what the cause of death, and for me, that makes it a little hard to feel bad.

So you are willing to diss the verdict of a jury and yet believe the words of two greedy families?

subliculous
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2009, 9:03 pm

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

Kasanova wrote:
The actor from Jurassic Park and Independence Day has apparently died today as well

hmm? who, the lovely jeff goldblum? no that's a hoax.

25 Jun 2009, 9:48 pm

That's less child molesters on earth now :lol:

One down and now a lot to go. Sadly new ones are being born because some babies grow up to rape a kid. :(

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

First Farrah Fawcett died this morning, and now I come back from work to hear Michael Jackson had also died.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 10:32 pm

I was surprised when I heard it on the radio :o . I love his music but, the guy had problems. The list is pretty long & probably everyone knows it. All I can say is he was one of or the best eccentric musician & his issues w/ surgery & his criminal accusations can probably be explained by the fact he had to hide his true nature for his entire life (most likely-I mean b/c of the press & stuff, he had no freedom to be himself except possibly through his music). :cry: