Page 5 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jul 2009, 8:32 am

this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me nad abe dance to his msuic all the time abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes he puts so much heart in soul in to his dance moves now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or he will contiune to shine on the ablity mj gave him and give dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, tank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

silvskaterdude wrote:
this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me nad abe dance to his msuic all the time abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes he puts so much heart in soul in to his dance moves now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or he will contiune to shine on the ablity mj gave him and give dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, tank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine.

Could someone please translate this into english ???

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jul 2009, 10:45 am

this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me and abe dances to his music all the time. abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes. he puts so much heart and soul into his dance moves. now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or will he contiune to shine on the ability mj gave him and keep dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, thank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine

Could someone please translate this into english ???[/quote]
sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2009, 12:10 pm

silvskaterdude wrote:
this is unforrtine my freind abe loves micheal jackson to the point of no return me and abe dances to his music all the time. abe is always mj dancing everywhere he goes. he puts so much heart and soul into his dance moves. now that he is dead i wonder if he will be mouring to the point where he won't dance like him to pay resespt or will he contiune to shine on the ability mj gave him and keep dancing like him to keep his spirit alive, thank you mj by creating abe's style you have got me to incorperate mj moves into my urban/ freestyle dance rotuine

sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.[/quote]

You're a Yank, aren't you ???

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2009, 1:28 pm

silvskaterdude wrote:

sorry dude i was rushign so i could go biking with alex , wes and geordin.[/quote]

It's a good thing everybody on this forum knows who Alex. Wes and Geordin are, otherwise those names would appear as completely random names with no relevancy to the conversation.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2009, 9:37 pm

Quote:
It's a good thing everybody on this forum knows who Alex. Wes and Geordin are, otherwise those names would appear as completely random names with no relevancy to the conversation.

Something tells me they won't "get" what you said.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 2:35 am

How sad this is.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 3:45 pm

Quote:

Yeah, tell him to keep on dancing. Oh and it's just rude to comment on someone's writing, how do you know that they don't have dyslexia or something? It is English and I can read it just fine.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 5:23 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, tell him to keep on dancing. Oh and it's just rude to comment on someone's writing, how do you know that they don't have dyslexia or something? It is English and I can read it just fine.

well said, thats what I also thought....

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 10:05 pm

And we're still crying N weeks after.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 11:15 pm

Perhaps it's Yank "english", but it ain't the King's English.

Harrumph .....

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jul 2009, 9:59 am

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:

Dyslexia affects reading, nor writing.

Dysgraphia affects writing, but for some reason, despite it being in the DSM, people on or off the spectrum still seem to outright deny it's existence and say it's nothing more than an excuse.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2009, 12:50 pm

Actually my best friend has dyslexia and it does affect her writing on a computer. Still why should it matter to you or anyone else whether someone is spelling correctly? As long as you can understand it.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2009, 1:02 pm

I get reminded of Michael Jackson everyday....Today I was in a shop and the staff sat in a booth and listened to his music and said "Wacko Jacko".....I just only think everything around him is so incredible sad....

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jul 2009, 3:05 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:

thanks man i needed someone to step up and defend me how stupid it is to critzize me cuz a couple words are spelled a bit messy and no i don't have dyalexia lmao i just was in a hurry cuz i wanted to go biking with my freinds.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2009, 12:44 pm

Enjoy your biking! I just get narked when people critisize spelling because of my dyslexic friend. I always stuck up for her!