Just thought I should post this here...

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2009, 12:14 pm

OK so I have little to no trouble at all getting girls(yes I have asperger's), and I finally find a girl that I fully click with and shez beautiful and everything. So we go out on few dates nd then I meet her family. I see her brother and he looks just like me. Completely identical. We even dress alike and sound alike. A week later she tells me that we should break it off because everytime she sees me she thinks of her brother(which is a little weird). But I just thought I should post my a story about my weird life here haha.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009, 1:33 pm

Yeah that is weird. I can see how it would be very awkward for her. 8O Is there any chance you could actually be related to her and her brother (or just the brother if one or both of them is/are adopted)?

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2009, 2:12 pm

well Im adopted but they arent. SO I guess its possible but not probable. We're all of Pakistani descent and I know there isnt exactly a HUGE community of us in the US.(but they come from UK). But yea it sucks...