Yes, F*** your life 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Meh, you'll survive 91%  91%  [ 41 ]
Total votes : 45

bunny-in-the-moon
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2009, 1:03 pm

DairyPhoenix wrote:
[...]if you had a second date then it probably means it didn't put him off.

Agreed.

The fact he went on a second date is a clear sign that he genuinely did just think it was cute. I'm an aspie bloke and I'm usually the one pointing this kind of quirky, cute behaviour out to the girls I've either been in a relationship with, or girls I'm just friends with. Quite often, I am a bit worried they might have interpreted it as me making fun of them, but it really is just that a girl has done something, seemingly insignificant, that I can't pass up the chance to point it out. I just HAVE to express, in one way or another, that I've noticed it.. and that I find extremely endearing.

What's more, it shows he's taken an interest in you. Instead of just concentrating on himself, he was actually taking notice of you.

Good luck with it all, not that it sounds like you need it. Quite the opposite it would seem :) .

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2009, 2:47 pm

bunny-in-the-moon wrote:
DairyPhoenix wrote:
[...]if you had a second date then it probably means it didn't put him off.

Agreed.

The fact he went on a second date is a clear sign that he genuinely did just think it was cute. I'm an aspie bloke and I'm usually the one pointing this kind of quirky, cute behaviour out to the girls I've either been in a relationship with, or girls I'm just friends with. Quite often, I am a bit worried they might have interpreted it as me making fun of them, but it really is just that a girl has done something, seemingly insignificant, that I can't pass up the chance to point it out. I just HAVE to express, in one way or another, that I've noticed it.. and that I find extremely endearing.

What's more, it shows he's taken an interest in you. Instead of just concentrating on himself, he was actually taking notice of you.

Good luck with it all, not that it sounds like you need it. Quite the opposite it would seem :) .

I point stuff out to people all the time, and they get kind of aggrevated sometimes, because they think I'm making fun of them!