Page 16 of 18 [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

Dude. Cracker is a racist term. The fact you made that stupid argument about being mad I can't say certain things while others can say cracker proves you are the racist. White trash is no different then cracker. Its one in the same. Did you not see the definition to what a cracker is. A derogatory term for a poor white. That is the current definition and you can't change it to make yourself feel better about it. I can see you now. Turning all red and steaming because I made you see yourself for what you are. Only person with their "panties" in a bunch is the one flinging that stupid cliched comment. Grow up and see yourself for what you are. I get tired of the white comments all the time and this victim hood used as an excuse. To be honest I am tired of wasting my time on someone who wants to stay stubborn. Have a nice life. I hope you find peace in your war on the whites as it will get you no where.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

Scythe wrote:
Dude. Cracker is a racist term. The fact you made that stupid argument about being mad I can't say certain things while others can say cracker proves you are the racist. White trash is no different then cracker. Its one in the same. Did you not see the definition to what a cracker is. A derogatory term for a poor white. That is the current definition and you can't change it to make yourself feel better about it. I can see you now. Turning all red and steaming because I made you see yourself for what you are. Only person with their "panties" in a bunch is the one flinging that stupid cliched comment. Grow up and see yourself for what you are. I get tired of the white comments all the time and this victim hood used as an excuse. To be honest I am tired of wasting my time on someone who wants to stay stubborn. Have a nice life. I hope you find peace in your war on the whites as it will get you no where.

read the discussion the definition I defined it on first use. :lol:
White folks are just fine they are doing okay last time I checked.
A little whiny and defensive but otherwise just fine.

I bolded the part that shows the irony of what you are saying.
You are the one pretending to be a victim here.
Poor little-old white me. :lol:

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Oct 2011, 11:13 pm

Ok. I bore of your antics. Your definition is not official. I quoted a dictionary. You quoted yourself. Do you see the frailty of your argument yet. I am sick of the you are a bad person because your white crap. Its annoying. Different from the I'm a victim statement so no irony. We will have to agree to disagree and leave it that. I don't know what kind of people you talk to put saying cracker is offensive to many people and is no different than any other racial slur. You are desperately trying to defend something you know was uncalled for. I am not getting into this elementary discussion anymore. I am not the only one you offended and you can make up all your own little definitions in your head you want but it will not change the fact that the dictionary is a stronger source.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

Scythe wrote:
Ok. I bore of your antics. Your definition is not official. I quoted a dictionary. You quoted yourself. Do you see the frailty of your argument yet. I am sick of the you are a bad person because your white crap. Its annoying. Different from the I'm a victim statement so no irony. We will have to agree to disagree and leave it that. I don't know what kind of people you talk to put saying cracker is offensive to many people and is no different than any other racial slur. You are desperately trying to defend something you know was uncalled for. I am not getting into this elementary discussion anymore. I am not the only one you offended and you can make up all your own little definitions in your head you want but it will not change the fact that the dictionary is a stronger source.

Racial slurs are not all equivalent.
They did not lynch Crackers.
You are just addicted to being offended.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

A racist slur is a racist slur, and when people are called "Crackers," that is usually the precursor to threatening violence towards whites or actually committing violence towards whites.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:26 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

A racist slur is a racist slur, and when people are called "Crackers," that is usually the precursor to threatening violence towards whites or actually committing violence towards whites.

evidence, please.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
So now you're calling people like myself a radical fundamentalist, simply cause we disagree with you...

'Yasha, I don't know if you're a fundie or not, but you're certainly a brain-washed wing nut. :)

I often disagree with Dox. He, however, is not a fundie or a wingnut.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

Really are you scared?
Terrified of the scary man saying cracker?
I am sorry to scare you little buddy I apologize if you thought your life was in danger.
:lol:

For the honest non-whiners out there. Are all racial slurs equivalent ?
is Honkey or Whitebread just as bad as the N-word?
really?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

LKL wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
So now you're calling people like myself a radical fundamentalist, simply cause we disagree with you...

'Yasha, I don't know if you're a fundie or not, but you're certainly a brain-washed wing nut. :)

Explains why you knew nothing about Solyndra until conservatives here told you about it and why you blame Bush everytime you stub your toe.

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Oct 2011, 11:35 pm

As follows. The true definition of a Cracker.

crack·er
   [krak-er] Show IPA
noun
a thin, crisp biscuit.
a firecracker.
Also called cracker bonbon. a small paper roll used as a party favor, that usually contains candy, trinkets, etc., and that pops when pulled sharply at one or both ends.
( initial capital letter ) Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive . a native or inhabitant of Georgia (used as a nickname).
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a poor white person living in some rural parts of the southeastern U.S.

Lets not forget the beating, raping, murder and stealing the land of the Irish who were victims of crimes no less than lynching. Let us not forget the Black Panthers (I know an ex Black Panther who would testify to the violence he and his friends committed in the name of race and the use of cracker) For someone who claims I am addicted to being offended you sure use some strong offense arguments. (On the Irish) http://www1.american.edu/ted/potato.htm

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 11:53 pm

Scythe wrote:
As follows. The true definition of a Cracker.

crack·er
   [krak-er] Show IPA
noun
a thin, crisp biscuit.
a firecracker.
Also called cracker bonbon. a small paper roll used as a party favor, that usually contains candy, trinkets, etc., and that pops when pulled sharply at one or both ends.
( initial capital letter ) Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive . a native or inhabitant of Georgia (used as a nickname).
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a poor white person living in some rural parts of the southeastern U.S.

Lets not forget the beating, raping, murder and stealing the land of the Irish who were victims of crimes no less than lynching. Let us not forget the Black Panthers (I know an ex Black Panther who would testify to the violence he and his friends committed in the name of race and the use of cracker) For someone who claims I am addicted to being offended you sure use some strong offense arguments. (On the Irish) http://www1.american.edu/ted/potato.htm

Well I guess an uncited dictionary and a non seq. about the Irish proves your point?
I am in no way offended.
I know a few Black panthers as well (well actually only two and not that well)
Were the panthers killing the Irish? Cuz I don't remember that part.

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2011, 12:08 am

Those were multiple examples. I see your inability to take in logic is rather staggering. Brainwashed is just a cheap insult like Mrs. Jacob hear. I get the feeling I died and went to Jr. High listening to this same crap. At least I have something when I have seen nothing in return. All I hear is name calling and no facts. Just ranting and opinions with racial slurs and insults because according to Mr. Jacob it is not possible to be racist towards whites.

Lets see if the Oxford Dictionary is not good enough for you.
1 a thin, crisp wafer often eaten with cheese or other savory toppings.
2 a person or thing that cracks.
a person who breaks into a computer system, typically for an illegal purpose:computer crackers will push the outer limits of network security
an installation for cracking hydrocarbons:a catalytic cracker
3 often offensive another term for poor white
4 British informal a fine example of something:don’t miss this cracker of a CD
5 chiefly British a paper cylinder that is pulled apart at Christmas or other celebrations, making a sharp noise and releasing a small toy or other novelty.
a firework that explodes with a sharp noise.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definitio ... ?region=us

If that does not convince you. Nothing will (which I suspect more racial slurs and assaults will come as you are all to predictable)

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:10 am

LKL wrote:

Whoo hoo! Token status! :lol:

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:20 am

Dox47 wrote:
LKL wrote:

Whoo hoo! Token status! :lol:

I have to agree with LKL I have a fondness for Dox.
Although I do not agree with his signature but of course I also have a fondness for Pen.
(teller can kiss my ass ) :lol:
he knows why.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:27 am

Scythe wrote:
Those were multiple examples. I see your inability to take in logic is rather staggering. Brainwashed is just a cheap insult like Mrs. Jacob hear. I get the feeling I died and went to Jr. High listening to this same crap. At least I have something when I have seen nothing in return. All I hear is name calling and no facts. Just ranting and opinions with racial slurs and insults because according to Mr. Jacob it is not possible to be racist towards whites.

I am sorry did you use logic? I must have missed it amongst all the butthurt and rage.
Did I say the bolded thing?
Since I work with Chinese people I dare say I am reminded everyday that that can not be true. :lol:
Did you know 13% of Black folk self-Identifed as racist in the pew study on race.
that is only 1% less than white folks.
Of course people can be racist against whites but that does not make Honkey or Cracker the same
as the N-word I am sorry history means something.

When you hit me with more "logic" italicize it so I can pick it out.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:35 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

I am sorry did you use logic? I must have missed it amongst all the butthurt and rage.
Did I say the bolded thing?
Since I work with Chinese people I dare say I am reminded everyday that that can not be true. :lol:
Did you know 13% of Black folk self-Identifed as racist in the pew study on race.
that is only 1% less than white folks.
Of course people can be racist against whites but that does not make Honkey or Cracker the same
as the N-word I am sorry history means something.

When you hit me with more "logic" italicize it so I can pick it out.

Doesn't matter what the back history is, a racist slur is a racist slur.