Page 16 of 18 [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:35 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:
Those were multiple examples. I see your inability to take in logic is rather staggering. Brainwashed is just a cheap insult like Mrs. Jacob hear. I get the feeling I died and went to Jr. High listening to this same crap. At least I have something when I have seen nothing in return. All I hear is name calling and no facts. Just ranting and opinions with racial slurs and insults because according to Mr. Jacob it is not possible to be racist towards whites.

I am sorry did you use logic? I must have missed it amongst all the butthurt and rage.
Did I say the bolded thing?
Since I work with Chinese people I dare say I am reminded everyday that that can not be true. :lol:
Did you know 13% of Black folk self-Identifed as racist in the pew study on race.
that is only 1% less than white folks.
Of course people can be racist against whites but that does not make Honkey or Cracker the same
as the N-word I am sorry history means something.

When you hit me with more "logic" italicize it so I can pick it out.

Doesn't matter what the back history is, a racist slur is a racist slur.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:37 am

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:
Those were multiple examples. I see your inability to take in logic is rather staggering. Brainwashed is just a cheap insult like Mrs. Jacob hear. I get the feeling I died and went to Jr. High listening to this same crap. At least I have something when I have seen nothing in return. All I hear is name calling and no facts. Just ranting and opinions with racial slurs and insults because according to Mr. Jacob it is not possible to be racist towards whites.

I am sorry did you use logic? I must have missed it amongst all the butthurt and rage.
Since I work with Chinese people I dare say I am reminded everyday that that can not be true. :lol:
Did you know 13% of Black folk self-Identifed as racist in the pew study on race.
Of course people can be racist against whites but that does not make Honkey or Cracker the same

the history of a word is the only meaning it has.
Moral equivalence is not something I believe in.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:39 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
I have to agree with LKL I have a fondness for Dox.
Although I do not agree with his signature but of course I also have a fondness for Pen.
(teller can kiss my ass ) :lol:
he knows why.

Like my new one? :D

I never did trust that Teller either; did you know that his legal name is just "Teller", even on his passport? Apparently that's very hard to pull off.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:40 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

Then why are you using moral equivalence to justify using racist slurs when you're saying you don't believe in moral equivalence.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:43 am

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

Then why are you using moral equivalence to justify using racist slurs when you're saying you don't believe in moral equivalence.

Sweetheart I think you need to borrow your buddies dictionary and look up Moral equivalence.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

Sweetheart I think you need to borrow your buddies dictionary and look up Moral equivalence.

Bleh it's past one in the morning...

You're a moral relativist, which basically is the same as saying there is no such thing as morals.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:53 am

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Scythe wrote:

Bleh it's past one in the morning...

You're a moral relativist, which basically is the same as saying there is no such thing as morals.

You never even try to understand the people you engage?

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2011, 12:56 am

Jakob you never cease with your predictable elementary insults which continue to prove you have no argument. You follow your own idea of logic which is he who slings the most insults wins. Its hard to take you serious when you come off as a joke with every post. You do not understand logic as none of your arguments present facts or even remotely reasonable data. You sprout out opinions, one after another without anything to back it up. You come off as someone who is very undereducated. I do not know if that is the case but you appear that way with the same old tactics that just show you as recycling your own old arguments along with constant repetitions of an entire argument as if that made a difference. Its rather amusing to watch you squirm while pretending to be in control. I don't think you are even taking this serious so I have to say you are quite fun to watch you put your foot in your mouth repetitiously. Honestly though the majority of people who will see this argument will be so set in stone on their idea of what is right it does not even matter what anyone says as it is all just people blowing off steam.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:58 am

Scythe wrote:
Jakob you never cease with your predictable elementary insults which continue to prove you have no argument. You follow your own idea of logic which is he who slings the most insults wins. Its hard to take you serious when you come off as a joke with every post. You do not understand logic as none of your arguments present facts or even remotely reasonable data. You sprout out opinions, one after another without anything to back it up. You come off as someone who is very undereducated. I do not know if that is the case but you appear that way with the same old tactics that just show you as recycling your own old arguments along with constant repetitions of an entire argument as if that made a difference. Its rather amusing to watch you squirm while pretending to be in control. I don't think you are even taking this serious so I have to say you are quite fun to watch you put your foot in your mouth repetitiously. Honestly though the majority of people who will see this argument will be so set in stone on their idea of what is right it does not even matter what anyone says as it is all just people blowing off steam.

do you even try to understand the people you engage?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

:lol:

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

Never try to understand what people say? From what I have seen, you don't try to hard yourself.
I'm done have fun.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:13 am

Scythe wrote:
Never try to understand what people say? From what I have seen, you don't try to hard yourself.
I'm done have fun.

This is funny cuz even here he gets what I said wrong.

Willful Ignorance or bad reading skills?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:15 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 12:38 am

Inuyasha wrote:
LKL wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
So now you're calling people like myself a radical fundamentalist, simply cause we disagree with you...

'Yasha, I don't know if you're a fundie or not, but you're certainly a brain-washed wing nut. :)

I often disagree with Dox. He, however, is not a fundie or a wingnut.

Explains why you knew nothing about Solyndra until conservatives here told you about it and why you blame Bush everytime you stub your toe.

evidence, please?

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 12:41 am

Dox47 wrote:
LKL wrote:
I often disagree with Dox. He, however, is not a fundie or a wingnut.

Whoo hoo! Token status! :lol:

I know, it must be lonely being the only sane (or at least the most sane) semi-conservative on PPR.
There are others IRL, but I'm afraid you're the main one here.

Scythe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

Lighten up the mode a bit with an old 2000 election joke.

Newspaper add comes out with the following title.

Bush hates Gore and Gore hates Bush. :lol:

Anyone remember that one or even get the joke.