Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mycats
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2009, 12:00 am

I believe that Michael Jackson was Autistic. Because there are many Autistics whose brains don't go through puberty and remain childlike. That was Michael Jackson, and that is why I think he was Autistic.

Last edited by mycats on 10 Jul 2009, 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 6:34 am

mycats wrote:
I believe that Michael Jackson was Autistic. Because there are many Autistics whose brains don't go through puberty and remain childlike. That was Michael Jackson, and that is why I think he was Autistic

Logical falicy:

Faulty Generalization
Hasty Generalization
Weasel Word

Also the blog post is not all that relevant to your assertion. There may be similarities to Elvis but they are no the same case. Cardiac arrest is not uncommon, neither is the use of drug like pain killers and accidental overdose. He would also be aware that he was taking them (if that did indeed contribute to his death). Even saying I might end up like X is not a particularly remarkable thing to say in the context of that conversation, considering he had his own issues.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 10:31 am

Your not the first person to suggest MJ was autistic. But, b/c he is gone know one will ever know for sure :?.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 11:38 am

He was a abused and damaged child that never realy grew-up he was also a talented and amasing preformer. I'm truly worried about his childern and how they will deal with the world and what the same leachs and hangers on will do to them.

bluecup
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jul 2009, 12:53 pm

mycats wrote:
I believe that Michael Jackson was Autistic. Because there are many Autistics whose brains don't go through puberty and remain childlike. That was Michael Jackson, and that is why I think he was Autistic.

The following is what Lisa Marie Presley wrote in her blog:

Friday, June 26, 2009

He Knew.

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP

Yeah, but did they have sex?
Seriously, I friend of mine suggested back in the eighties that he was an autistic savant which got me thinking that was the case. Many things about him point to that possibility. I think many people believe that.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 1:21 pm

It's hard to tell whether Michael was autistic or not purely because his childhood was so awful. If a child is not nurtured, protected and loved then they may end up developing symptoms similar to those of autism, so it is hard to differenciate between abuse being the cause or autism before the abuse. If you have ever seen the Romanian orphans on TV, they are like the extreme of what happens to abused children and they share so many similarities with severely autistic children despite their 'normal' brains at birth. Whatever it was, I have always felt like people have picked on him becuase he was an easy target. I for one will miss him.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 8:09 am

CRD wrote:
He was a abused and damaged child that never realy grew-up he was also a talented and amasing preformer. I'm truly worried about his childern and how they will deal with the world and what the same leachs and hangers on will do to them.

"His children?"

How did a black guy manage to have three pure white children?

True, he claimed them as his children and they are named in his will. Who knows what will happen to the poor kids.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 4:11 pm

MJ had way too many issues for someone who isn't licensed to try and guess whether or not he had AS.

wombat also has a point.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 9:35 pm

I disagree that they are not his kids based on color. He raised them, he cared for them and but for him they would have never been born. So what if he for what ever reason didn't pass his DNA on. He died at 50 so maybe he had good reason for wanting it that way. Kids are raised by parents all the time who have been adpoted or from donnor eggs and / or sperm. It bothers me that the color of the childern is more of an issue for some then the well being of the childern.

Zornslemma
Raven
Raven

08 Jul 2009, 12:18 pm

Wombat wrote:
CRD wrote:

"His children?"

How did a black guy manage to have three pure white children?

True, he claimed them as his children and they are named in his will. Who knows what will happen to the poor kids.

His children are NOT "pure" white! It actually DOESNT MATTER A WINK what their physical appearance may be; you cannot determine someones ancestry exclusively by how they look. Since their mother is white, it is to be expected that they will look more caucasian. Biracial people often resemble the race of the mother more than the father for some odd genetic reason.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2009, 4:29 pm

yeah i just saw a clip of his daughter she is not pure white.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2009, 11:54 pm

He was a nutter, THAT is what he was ...

All that adulation, all that money, and he died 400 million (USD) in debt.

Judy Garland went out similarly, having spent all the money she made.
Dead of a drug overdose.

michel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2009, 10:44 am

Zornslemma wrote:

His children are NOT "pure" white! It actually DOESNT MATTER A WINK what their physical appearance may be; you cannot determine someones ancestry exclusively by how they look. Since their mother is white, it is to be expected that they will look more caucasian. Biracial people often resemble the race of the mother more than the father for some odd genetic reason.

Oh puh-leeze! If those kids are his biological kids, I'm the Wizard of OZ. And contrary to your erroneous belief, in almost all cases, you can determine someone's ancestry by their appearance (before plastic surgery that is), absolutely. I studied genetics in University and know quite a bit about it.

You may have a very light skinned child from a biracial union, but come on, wake up and stop pretending. An aquiline nose, perfectly straight, shiny, flowy hair? Uhm, the biological parents are caucasian, or at the very least latino and white, and that would be if the latino father was very light skinned and a product or a biracial union himself. She had blond hair as a young child... And no, she may not appear to you "pure" white like a kabuki Michael Jackson who was whiter than Casper the ghost and had his entire face reconstructed to look like a caricature of a caucasian person.

She lived in California, hello? I'm "pure white" and I live in California, and I'm starting to look quite ethnic. It's called a TAN. Even white people get it, if they live in sunny places.

It's so amazing how all logic flies out the window the instant a celebrity is involved. Sadly, that's the reason why celebrities are surrounded by enablers and yes men, and end up so tragically.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

This just in, MJ was a Xanax addict. The news story says that he had his employees get it for him and he popped at least 10 a day, possibly quite a bit more.
The story also says that almost everybody around him was aware of this, but were helpless to stop him ....

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2009, 3:11 pm

Quote:
Oh puh-leeze! If those kids are his biological kids, I'm the Wizard of OZ.

Hello Wizard of Oz. :lol:

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

I choose to remember Michael Jackson by listening to all the music he made during all years. Its after all that which made him famous in the first place. I dont want to judge anything out of his private life or around his children....