Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

whitman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2009, 4:57 pm

Hello everyone.
Please read my post about. Confussed and sad. That will give you a idea of what is going on right now.\
I feel so depressed:( beacuse Amy dumped me for no reason. This is the first time that I have been dumped. I live two doors down from her. Which I just moved here three weeks ago. I feel that she will tell our neighbors that I 'am some crazy guy. I don't want to go outside because I might see her. I feel bad that I may have treated here badley. She is from mexico amy has lived here for six years. I have taught her english. So I feel like their is a culture problem. I have a dog and a cat. She wants me to get rid of my cat before we were going to get married. And my dog has to sleep outside of our bedroom. Which I didn't like he sleeps with me every night. I love my two pets. They are always here for me. I really don't think she wanted to marry me only for a green card. Maybe I'am wrong I don't know. If that was the case she would have played the game like this issue didn't make her want to break up with me. I 'am paranoid that people are going to think I 'am a bad person. Her roomate has a daughter who is so sweet. When they came home last night I saw all three of them and as they were going into their apartment the daughter looked at me very strange she is only ten years old. Should I talk to her roomate to let her know what happend from my point of view? It just feels weird here where I live now. My question is. What should I do if anything and how do I cope with these issues. She is playing the victum. Making me look like the bad guy. We go to the same church . I have noticed people are giving me the nasty look at me now. That doesn't help me with having aspergers at all it makes it worse. My sensory is on overload all I want to do is hide and sleep for ever. All this becasue I wanted her to help me. Maybe I was rude but I feel like we could have worked it out. I know with aspergers I can't put into words how I fell. and how to say it.Maybe to a norman person I came off being rude and selfish. I don't know.Thank you for your help.

inthehills
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jul 2009, 5:49 pm

Ignore her and her friends. They're not worth it. It probably never would have worked anyway if she ended the relationship simply because you didn't want to get rid of your pets.

CJBinks
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 6:29 pm

Ok, you are playing a dangerous game here. It is quite likely you are just imagining that she is going around bad mouthing you. Now, she may, but the chances aren't high. And even if she was, others don't necessarily take someone doing this at face value or automatically take her side.

Depression is a serious thing. You probably were there, or close, before the breakup, but afterwards it got worse. You probably need to seek counseling over this, possibly even medication. Because nothing good can come from the way you are going now.

Hide and sleep forever. Now there is your first clue. If you don't seek help, it only gets worse. I will grant you that it isn't easy to do, but you absolutely have to.

DonkeyBuster
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Ignore her. I know this is hard, but it's best to cut the connection quickly.

If you are concerned that she may be bad-mouthing you at church, I'd suggest you make an appointment with the pastor/minister/priest and explain to him/her what's going on. If you think you will have trouble speaking and explaining, then write it out before you go to the appointment. Include what helps you communicate... short sentences, clear meanings, and ask that they be patient as you formulate your answer. Tell them you have a cognitive delay, so it takes you time to process speech. It is important that your place of worship understand you at this time.

Do seek help for the depression... it's very normal, but because of our isolation we Aspies tend to sink farther and longer than NTs.

Remember to eat as healthy as possible, take a multivitamin. When I get depressed, I tend not to eat good foods, and the B vitamins are important for energy and a sense of well-being. They are one of the first things to get depleted on a junk food diet.

Everyday, get outside. Look up at the sky... it opens up the heart, pushes the walls of lonliness back.