Anyone else having problems with Yahoo mail?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

vivinator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2009, 11:05 am

been having problems for over a month. surprised not seeing this in the news. anyone else? they are switching to something new, correct?

-HL Mencken

-as of now official dx is ADHD (inattentive type) but said ADD (314.00) on the dx paper, PDD-NOS and was told looks like I have NLD

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 11:13 am

No problems here.

willmark
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 11:30 am

vivinator wrote:
been having problems for over a month. surprised not seeing this in the news. anyone else? they are switching to something new, correct?

I've been having problems, mainly with the thing hanging up, and having to restart it to get it to cooperate, and sometimes having to revert to the old form to get it to load, and then changing back again once it loads.

13 Jul 2009, 2:45 pm

Yes. Pages not loading, page can't be displayed. I got sick of it so I went to all my accounts and changed my yahoo address to my hotmail. Some I left with my yahoo.

vivinator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jul 2009, 8:27 am

yea I seriously wonder when this is going to stop. wonder if yahoo has put anything out regarding this.

-HL Mencken

-as of now official dx is ADHD (inattentive type) but said ADD (314.00) on the dx paper, PDD-NOS and was told looks like I have NLD

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Jul 2009, 2:45 pm

Yes, I've been having trouble with Yahoo mail, too. I sent them feedback about the page hanging forever, or not being able to access mail for about 3 seconds, on several occasions. Maybe I'll switch to G-mail.

willmark
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2009, 3:23 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
Yes, I've been having trouble with Yahoo mail, too. I sent them feedback about the page hanging forever, or not being able to access mail for about 3 seconds, on several occasions. Maybe I'll switch to G-mail.

I already did, or at least for WP. It has it's hanging moments too, but nothing near as often as yahoo.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Jul 2009, 6:03 pm

Free yourself with gmail.com and your life will become easier. :)

The former things have passed away."

southwestforests
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

Often Yahoo will have sent out a notice (wherever it does so) that it will be making 'improvements' and funnily enough the trouble comes right after the improvements.
Yahoo Groups have trouble sometimes too. Yahoo is still free though, and I appreciate that.

Also, no matter what the service, certain times of day slow down even G-mail here.

Internet's just that popular gang, and there's only so many lanes for the traffic.