its pouring down outside, non stop

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 2:20 pm

anna-banana wrote:
up there too eh? I got caught in absolutely torrential rain today when walking back from work. I had a take away in a paper bag and it was wasted :cry:

also- it's not a good idea to run in such massive rain while wearing flip flops.

your ruined paper-bag take-away food amuses me 8)
i must admit i have never ran outside in the rain flip-flops, but running in flip flops is lame anyway. *flip flies off* *flop flies off* *running barefoot*

update: the steady sound of rain outside has not lulled unce, since i posted this thread.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 3:39 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
up there too eh? I got caught in absolutely torrential rain today when walking back from work. I had a take away in a paper bag and it was wasted :cry:

also- it's not a good idea to run in such massive rain while wearing flip flops.

your ruined paper-bag take-away food amuses me 8)
i must admit i have never ran outside in the rain flip-flops, but running in flip flops is lame anyway. *flip flies off* *flop flies off* *running barefoot*

it was a nice Chinese! aaaaaaaaargh! *head explodes*

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 4:35 pm

Send some of that rain over here.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 6:37 pm

Lucky! Its hot over here!!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 10:55 pm

Never mind, we got a little sprinkle here.

The 100-degree streak was finally ended here. Over 6 weeks of days of over 100 degrees, reaching 112 one day.

It only got up to a nice, refreshing 99 degrees here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2009, 6:23 am

I live in
England, the lake district to be exact, so it rains about 200 days a year, my favourite weather is when it's windy, and the sky is completely grey, but everything's dry, and thunders a bonus, but unfortunately this weather lasts about an our, then the heavens open... I like the rain when I'm inside on a computer though...

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2009, 9:08 am

ALacount wrote:
I live in
England, the lake district to be exact, so it rains about 200 days a year, my favourite weather is when it's windy, and the sky is completely grey, but everything's dry, and thunders a bonus, but unfortunately this weather lasts about an our, then the heavens open... I like the rain when I'm inside on a computer though...

hahah
yeah, england's famous for its rain, but norway has the same rain i assure you :D we're just not famous for it :D

bergen, on the western coast, is the rainiest city on earth, statistically, they have over 300 rainy days a year. umbrellas are sold on the street, and even RAIN is sold to tourists, in little jars :roll:

but i aggree w you, i like that lumbering "heavy" greay roof, the sunshine lights it up, giving it a cool brightness