Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2009, 10:22 pm

Aspiewriter wrote:
I've grown up with very poor social skills and an inability to relate to people. I have a lot of times trouble reading people even. Or smiling when they smile to me. Or when they say hello, I don't respond. When someone asks me a question, they have to prompt me to answer. When people claim they've given me enough "hints" at what to do in a situation, I'm dumbfounded because I never got any of those "hints." Anyone else have this much trouble? I even see people cry or get angry or whatever, and I can't relate or feel anything.
I'm at a loss in understanding the human race. All I see myself doing is just standing back and watching the world like I'm watching a movie.

I'm exactly the same.

Thinkagain
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2009, 4:57 am

Skilpadde wrote:
Aspiewriter wrote:
I've grown up with very poor social skills and an inability to relate to people. I have a lot of times trouble reading people even. Or smiling when they smile to me. Or when they say hello, I don't respond. When someone asks me a question, they have to prompt me to answer. When people claim they've given me enough "hints" at what to do in a situation, I'm dumbfounded because I never got any of those "hints." Anyone else have this much trouble? I even see people cry or get angry or whatever, and I can't relate or feel anything.
I'm at a loss in understanding the human race. All I see myself doing is just standing back and watching the world like I'm watching a movie.

I'm exactly the same.

yep its like being socially paralysed, this AS thing is so f******g annoying!

motorcyclemama
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Oct 2015, 9:44 pm

you must have some people skills, you found Richard or maybe allowed him to find you