Post a random truth (about yourself)

Page 1094 of 1198 [ 19161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097 ... 1198  Next

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2020, 11:42 am

I want total annihilation of COVID-19 pandemic.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2020, 12:02 pm

I'm really craving something sweet right now, preferably Skittles, gummy bears, or something like that.

My Tumblr

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2020, 6:39 pm

On a scale of 1 to 10, how social is my mom?

A natural 11 and functionally 11.
No, she's not a literal superhuman. Just on a deeper end of extroversion and sociability.
And no, she didn't entirely start out like that -- but circumstances made her.

Thank goodness she doesn't push it and let me be.
Or being actively malevolent or negative towards me, or I would've ran away long time ago.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2020, 6:07 pm

My body is very reluctant to run a fever. As an example, it took five days of untreated strep throat for my temperature to even break one hundred (at which point it shot up to 103 overnight; I went in to the health center (I was at college at the time) when I first developed symptoms, but they wouldn't do a test because my temperature "wasn't high enough," it's amazing how much more seriously they took me after my temperature soared :roll: Then they did a test, and what do you know, I did have strep throat after all.)

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2020, 3:36 pm

I noticed some interesting features of arithmetic sequence 5, 23, 41. I noticed that sequence thanks to Vault-Tec logo with text L5-AA23 TK-421 (present in some Fallout games). Numbers in it are: 5, 23, 421. Only digits in numbers or extreme digits in them in numbers forming the triplet 5, 23, 421 are: 5, 23, 41. I may have thoughts that it is a sign from non-corporeal being(s). It is next mathematical curiosity which I noticed last years. I am interested if I am the first human on Earth who noticed them or at least considers them somewhat important.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2020, 6:12 pm

I can't wait until my new laptop arrives in the mail. I haven't been posting on WP as much as I'd like, because this one is starting to die and it's very finicky.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2020, 6:16 pm

I piss people off

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2020, 10:36 pm

Raw broccoli and raw cauliflower make my tongue tingle when I eat them. They do not do this when they have been cooked.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2020, 3:19 am

... One of the very few things that truly stops me from living recklessly is my mom.

As long as she lives, I have to live up to something that is to make her life as easy as possible by not being in any trouble of any sort.
As soon as she dies, it'll be when I start disregarding the idea of sentiments of others over my own.

I'm too attached and being too guilty, it's infuriating.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2020, 6:54 pm

I wish I had more children.
I would like at least 3 more but having lots of kids takes money... and it makes no sense to have so many if you are only able to do minimum wage jobs.
And also no husband.

I love Michael Jackson and how he looked before surgery especially as a kid.
He and his brother Randy Jackson looked like innocent angels when they smiled.

His other brothers were like heart throbs. His sisters were graceful like princesses.

If I had such beautiful kids I would never bully them about their looks like their dad did.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2020, 7:00 pm

I'm starting to believe in divine plagues now.

Ersatz Einstein
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Apr 2020, 2:16 am

I went to my local library the second-to-last and last days before it closed due to the pandemic and checked out 45 books.

Velorum
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 5:24 am

I cant watch anyone eat an egg.

Boiled, fried, poached or whatever - it makes me feel ill.

I can only eat eggs if they are hidden in the ingredients of things such as cakes.

Non-binary member of the LGBTQ+ community

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 9:15 am

^ I used to be the same way. When i was a child i had various food sensitivities. i couldn't stomach cheese, onions, garlic, eggs, olives, ketchup and mayonnaise. Now these foods are my favorites.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 9:17 am

I can't eat eggs with bacon.

I can have one or the other, but not both together.

Likewise I can't stand bacon on top of anything, like a burger.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 9:44 am

The only way I could eat plain eggs and actually enjoy them and not feel nauseated, was if the egg was fried, no crispy bits, and placed on top of a slice of bread, then cut up into squares. With salt and pepper.

Only my mom could do this properly. Until 18 I was like this. I ate the other ways only because my parents insisted and wouldnt let me reject it.

Felt horrible but I tolerated all the nausea because in our home the only one who was allowed to be picky without getting yelled at, or punished to sit there all day till it was consumed, was the youngest.