Post a random truth (about yourself)

Page 1139 of 1198 [ 19161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142 ... 1198  Next

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 4:42 am

I just did eat a kiwi.
I did eat the right one, not the left one. :D
Something the most people dont do with a kiwi is eating the peel.
People start laughing to me when i also eat the kiwi-peel.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 1:31 pm

I get influenced by other people's feelings and opinions a lot.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 4:58 am

I use my laptop always as a bellytop.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 5:45 am

Erewhon wrote:
I just did eat a kiwi.
I did eat the right one, not the left one. :D
Something the most people dont do with a kiwi is eating the peel.
People start laughing to me when i also eat the kiwi-peel.

Beautiful baby! :heart: You are funny, ‘Rew! :lol: Are you a new Papa perhaps? :)

Love kiwifruit!

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 5:50 am

I’m excited! I finally finished preparing the new & improved Mermaid Lagoon and tonight, I swim! Temp of water is 37C ... perfect!

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 10:37 am

Juliette wrote:
Beautiful baby! :heart: You are funny, ‘Rew! :lol: Are you a new Papa perhaps? :)

Love kiwifruit!

That i ate a kiwi with peel is a random truth. The photo was just for illustration. Me myself and I can communicate well, communicate with humans its a problem sometimes. so i am a little too socially handicapped to be a Papa. For my dog, i am kind of a Pappa by the way. :)

Have a pleasant dive in your 37 degrees warm swimming pool.
Several stars are shinning on the ceilling i see :)
My dog loves swimming pools to :D

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 2:21 pm

Thanks ‘Rew, very kind of you ... you are clearly a wonderful Papa to your sweet poochie. Loved that video :) . Hope the kiwifruit was nice.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 2:39 pm

Juliette wrote:
I’m excited! I finally finished preparing the new & improved Mermaid Lagoon and tonight, I swim! Temp of water is 37C ... perfect!

You weren't kidding about your tub. Nice!

Geez, I could be dead in that and they won't even be able to determine my time of death. You don't find it too warm?

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 3:31 pm

I'm bumbling slo mo towards a precarious future

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 3:08 pm

I would say that I am not an aspie, but a "sperg" :( But I do not want to name anyone other as a "sperg". My Polish "neologism" for "sperg" is "aspol". It can be associated also with Polish word "aspołeczny", which means "asocial". I "coined" word "aspol" before 2010. It appears to fit me well :)

The word "sperg" may be associated with my mind with more siginificant disability and it sounds for me like offensive terms like "ret*d", "idiot" and "spaz".

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 3:09 pm

I can't arrive anywhere on time even if my life depended on it.

SpottedMushroom
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2021, 7:45 pm

I used to have a sharp incisor on one side of my upper jaw. It was like a fang.

Blue_Blake
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Apr 2021, 12:25 am

I have synesthesia

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 12:26 am

I have the cutest rabbit on earth. :P

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 1:04 am

I adore the feeling of having a snake wrapped around my arm, and would absolutely have a snake for a pet if I didn’t have such an aversion to feeding anything something that still looks like an animal (even if it’s already dead).

I also love watching millipedes’ legs move as they walk and the feeling of all those legs on my hand. But after researching, I realized that giant millipedes are actually a fair bit of work to care for, so I did not end up getting one.

I was eyeing a frilled lizard at a local pet store for quite some time (the entire time it was there), but we don’t have the space for a suitable enclosure for one. It was super adorable the one time it yawned and spread its frill as it was doing so.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 1:14 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I adore the feeling of having a snake wrapped around my arm, and would absolutely have a snake for a pet if I didn’t have such an aversion to feeding anything something that still looks like an animal (even if it’s already dead).

I also love watching millipedes’ legs move as they walk and the feeling of all those legs on my hand. But after researching, I realized that giant millipedes are actually a fair bit of work to care for, so I did not end up getting one.

I was eyeing a frilled lizard at a local pet store for quite some time (the entire time it was there), but we don’t have the space for a suitable enclosure for one. It was super adorable the one time it yawned and spread its frill as it was doing so.

I've always lowkey wanted a frog as a pet. My brother had one when we were little kids, and I loved going in his room and just staring at it for hours. Reptiles and amphibians are so cool.