How many times have you been rejected?

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

C-57D
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2009, 5:25 pm

Either it went really well or she just wants to get the heck out of Dodge, no quibbling about the bill!

Slipperman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Aug 2009, 7:33 pm

I've been rejected more times than I can count...I just can't bear to be rejected anymore. :cry:

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

tallah
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Aug 2009, 12:09 am

asked out two... but one was when i was like, 12/13 and it was on msn, so i don't really count that. the second was after liking her for two years and only telling her when she told me she was changing schools. she told me she'd go out with me if not for the school change. i believed it at the time, but it was probably just her being gentle.

been asked out twice formally... i tried to reject them both, but they were persistent, so i said yes - but dumped them within the next day :roll: i'm awful at commitment. since those two i've had three girls tell me they like me, but i lost interest in them before pursuing a proper relationship. once again, awful at commitment.

i feel confident that when the right girl comes i'll be able to ask her out and not get rejected.

rathernotsay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Aug 2009, 6:16 am

tallah wrote:
asked out two... but one was when i was like, 12/13 and it was on msn, so i don't really count that. the second was after liking her for two years and only telling her when she told me she was changing schools. she told me she'd go out with me if not for the school change. i believed it at the time, but it was probably just her being gentle.

been asked out twice formally... i tried to reject them both, but they were persistent, so i said yes - but dumped them within the next day :roll: i'm awful at commitment. since those two i've had three girls tell me they like me, but i lost interest in them before pursuing a proper relationship. once again, awful at commitment.

i feel confident that when the right girl comes i'll be able to ask her out and not get rejected.

How did it feel when the girls asked you out?