Comic nerds, help me find this comic!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

jamesohgoodie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 2:59 pm

So I'm trying to find this one comic, it's part of the Dodson run on "Harley Quinn". In it there's a scene where she puts on a pink nightie and (hilariously) tries to seduce somebody. Anybody know which issue or issues this is?

NEVER NORMAL - Saving the World Between Sketchbooks
nevernormal.net

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 5:01 pm

jamesohgoodie wrote:
she puts on a pink nightie and (hilariously) tries to seduce somebody

Not in any I have. :cry:

I'd love a bit of hilarity like that. That voice she has in the animated series just melts me. Always had a thing for Cyndi Lauper. :wink:

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 7:34 pm

Really now, you ought to be able to find that with the clues you've given us ! !!

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2009, 11:06 am

James, while I haven't read a lot of DC comics, I decided to ask around at the Resources, and according to IronMagnus, it's Harley Quinn # 18, from 2002.

Here is a link to the post that shows the picture of her in the nightgown, in the thread itself:
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?p=9388188#post9388188

I didn't hotlink to the image itself, because I didn't want to strain IronMagnus' bandwidth. Credit goes to him for helping out so quickly.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

CyclopsSummers wrote:
James, while I haven't read a lot of DC comics, I decided to ask around at the Resources, and according to IronMagnus, it's Harley Quinn # 18, from 2002.

Here is a link to the post that shows the picture of her in the nightgown, in the thread itself:
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?p=9388188#post9388188

I didn't hotlink to the image itself, because I didn't want to strain IronMagnus' bandwidth. Credit goes to him for helping out so quickly.

Case solved ....