A friend of mine is molesting another firend of mine!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Ragnar
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Jan 2006, 6:44 pm

This is getting very disturbing. You see one of my female aspie friends"keeps on touching a this guys behind(he is an NT). she claims that she just does it to bother him but i think it is more than that. she often touches his hair and back when he is not looking and when she does it is not noticeable. i thought to myself that if you want to bother someone youd have to exagerate things a little. She however touches him gently as though she liked him.

now the obvious conclusion that anyone would raw is that she likes him. When i confronted her about it she claimed that it was just to bother him. anyway I keep on repeating myself.

What i want to know is:

Does she actually like him or does she just want to bother him.

and

Is any of this a normal part of aspie behaviour.

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 7:59 pm

Ragnar, don't you think that's a little over the top? A friend of yours is molesting another friend of yours? I'd hardly call that "molesting". Perhaps she does like him. Perhaps they are going out together and just haven't told you. As to whether it's part of aspie behavior, does it matter? It's part of her behavior, that's really all it is.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 9:13 pm

danlo wrote:
Ragnar, don't you think that's a little over the top? A friend of yours is molesting another friend of yours? I'd hardly call that "molesting". Perhaps she does like him. Perhaps they are going out together and just haven't told you. As to whether it's part of aspie behavior, does it matter? It's part of her behavior, that's really all it is.

My thoughts exactly Danlo.

God why does every little odd behavior people have to be labeled aspieish??? :x

Who cares what it is?! ! Everybody's unique unless you have a Phd do the world a favor and stop labeling people!! I see you alot of you on this site and it's got to stop. It annoys me to no end. What good does labeling do other than put a name to an odd behavior???

For those of you who don't do this, I apologise please disregard my above statement.

Rant over.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 9:23 pm

Sounds like flirting to me.

Ragnar
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Jan 2006, 9:38 pm

Yah I can see that I overreacted a bit. Anyway I don't think there is any need for this thread to be open anymore. Please lock this thread.

Ps. Please forgive me if i offnded anyone.

Maka-Ra
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2006, 10:16 pm

It seems to me that when a man does that to a woman, it's molestation or sexual assault. When a woman does it to a man, she just likes him. As a result, even if this offends him, I doubt you can do anything about it.

Good luck.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 10:22 pm

Ragnar, let the children play. Think of it as cute, as long as no one ends up with black and blue skin, ev'rythin's fine.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2006, 1:01 am

She is being playful that is all in My book.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2006, 11:20 am

Ragnar wrote:
Anyway I don't think there is any need for this thread to be open anymore. Please lock this thread.

Ps. Please forgive me if i offnded anyone.

no problem, to either - the thread is locked, now.

Vivi
(as Admin)