Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

slashdot
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2009, 12:56 pm

First big step for me..and it has to be whining....thank you aane.

Pain…despair. Last night my wife says on the phone your not working on the relationship hard enough. We have lived apart for almost 2 years, my choice. My multimillion dollar computer systems and networks roll through my mind like google earth. I sit in my sheep pen near the floor listening to Mike Oldfield, Greatful Dead or some such just to block out all the PEOPLE and the NOISE.

I sit here disgusted - marriage number 2 same as the first or so it seems. The Empathy thing doesn’t seem to be there too much for me

So much for me the total inept social boob. Here have your 2 degrees in the sciences. Go get a life, weirdo. Everything is logically and sensible in the mechanical and computational world. Unfortunately there is no dev null in real life.

I have been diagnosed as antisocial, borderline, , OCD, other personal defects, medicated or not. Told to shape up and fly right or not. Massive failures and significant success have followed me all my life.

Slash and burn are my methods of problem resolution – if its broke toss it. Person a problem don’t associate. Pants not comfortable throw away. Dinner not right toss it. Head itchy –shave it. Mind in over drive – STOP ZEN SLEEP.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 1:12 pm

judging by your post, youll meet a lot of likeminded people here :]

welcome!

slashdot
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2009, 1:18 pm

I have been diagnosed as antisocial, borderline, , OCD, other personal defects, medicated or not. Told to shape up and fly right or not ............................

these are the diagnosis that were made PRIOR to Aspergers....If I had all of that I would go bury myself quickly...ooops.. :oops:

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 4:51 pm

Greetings, fellow-traveler slashdot, and welcome to the Wrong Planet community.

Victor
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Aug 2009, 5:02 pm

I know what you mean. I hate it when you ask for advise and all anyone can tell you is "get over it". Or even the christian version "pray". There is nothing wrong with prayer but if I'm asking you I probably already tried that. Pointless rude and irritating, but what can you do?