Another Girl thread... need advice, as always.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2009, 1:12 am

I am in a bit of a bind. I have figured out the algorythms that allow me to get into a girl's pants, however, I met this girl about a week ago whom I actually want to have more with. This in and of itself is somewhat of a big deal, as I am working about 65 hrs per week (one of my jobs overlaps with my special interest) and do not have time for a girlfriend. She is very interesting, shares many interests with me and actually likes to listen to me rant.

The first two times we hung out, we ended up making out very passionately. However, tonight, we hung out (went for a long walk, observing the full moon). She had a friend with her, who was very tired and it dragged the whole energy of the scenerio down. The friend once mentioned that she had "heard all about me and that I was very nice" which Is generally a good sign. However, tonight I didn't even get a kiss. Should I be worried? Do you guys think that she is losing interest, or do you think that is is just a matter of the vibes of the night? What should I do?

[i]Oops, I thought I posted this in "love and dating". Mods, could you move this for me?