Obama's Health Care Plan, no coverage for disabled?

Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Aug 2009, 8:23 pm

pezar wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
and some people can't stand the idea we have a 'negro' president, and their heads are exploding. That is what all of this really is, you know.

A lot of it is white guilt. A LOT of whites, including me, are deathly afraid that it's payback time, and that whites will get slaughtered en masse for all the sins white people have perpetrated on humanity for the last 500 years. Exterminating the white race to punish us for the sins of people who lived 8-12 generations ago doesn't make much sense, except to some of the really out there nonwhite activists. They are all for Biblical punishment, yea to the nth generation shall the sinner's children be banned from the House of the Lord. I don't deny that whites have done some pretty heinous things, but there is not enough white blood that can be shed to atone.

I have literally shed my own blood to atone for the sins of my ancestors, and I finally realized, after several visits to hospitals both physical and mental, that it was a dead end. You can't kill your way to atonement, Brigham Young and Robert Mugabe notwithstanding. Many nonwhites seem genuinely enraged at today's whites for sins 150, 200, 300 years old, and bent on revenge. That makes about as much sense as the ethnic cleansings of 1990s Yugoslavia. But it seems to be ingrained in humans. There are too many of them and not enough of us to hold them off. They seem immune to logic. The white man must shed his blood for the sins of whites who lived 300 years ago, and they want it to happen.

This all sounds really bizarre, no offense intended! 8O Nobody can pay for the deeds of others dead and gone.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
This all sounds really bizarre, no offense intended! 8O Nobody can pay for the deeds of others dead and gone.

The thing is, it DOESN'T sound bizarre to many of the movers and shakers in the radical ethnic movements. Mexicans want to punish white Americans for the humiliation of Mexico's loss to America in an 1848 war that served as a vehicle to grab California when the Mexicans refused to sell. Now the Mexicans want ALL whites out of the US Southwest, preferably by extermination, and the land made into a Latino free state called Aztlan. The blacks want whites to pay for slavery. They want whites to suffer as blacks suffered. Michelle Obama is one of many blacks who view the injustices of slavery as personal insults against their persons.
'
Mexicans and blacks want whites to go back to Europe where "we belong", and from there to leave the planet (ie die) so that the oppressed will finally rise to their rightful place as the ruling class, a place that was denied them by white usurpers. Whites in the US view the future of their people as at grievous risk, and view anti-white genocide as just a matter of time. As I said, whites can't hold nonwhites off.

When one is convinced that one's bloodline is about to go extinct, one behaves as a trapped tiger-die or fight ferociously, them or us. Xenophobia is really beside the point-humans are tribal creatures, and the imminent extermination of the tribe is reason to pull out the stops for an all or nothing effort at survival. THAT is why whites are so angry at Obama-he just might lead an army of browns and blacks to murder whites in their homes. The world would look at it as they viewed the Balkan Wars. HOW could those people DO that to each other?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2009, 9:31 pm

^^ I admire your self reflection. It is not everyone that has such a clear understanding of the issues. I think that the promised 'revolution' of so called "Black Revenge" has happened already/i] simply by being a fact that a black man can be POTUS and it is nothing like the disenfranchised whites have expected. If to show what Christian Charity can do to turn the other cheek and let the rioting armed whites burn out the hatred marching under ancient banners with swastikas.

the only [i]real
revenge is to treat the oppressor with kindness and leave what ever education the situation might teach to Karma. I have no idea how this will play out.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 1:23 am

Aren't Palin's fifteen minutes up yet?

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Aug 2009, 3:10 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
^^ I admire your self reflection. It is not everyone that has such a clear understanding of the issues. I think that the promised 'revolution' of so called "Black Revenge" has happened already/i] simply by being a fact that a black man can be POTUS and it is nothing like the disenfranchised whites have expected. If to show what Christian Charity can do to turn the other cheek and let the rioting armed whites burn out the hatred marching under ancient banners with swastikas.

the only [i]real
revenge is to treat the oppressor with kindness and leave what ever education the situation might teach to Karma. I have no idea how this will play out.

My sentiments, exactly. 8)

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 8:20 pm

The whole "death panel" business is based on an amendment to the Senate proposal that offers "end of life" counselling for living wills and the like to elderly people. The catch is that this amendment was proposed by Republicans!

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 8:32 pm

Offtopic but DeaconBlues, if you check the site responsible for your avatar, you'll know you gained a new title. ^.-

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm

phil777 wrote:
Offtopic but DeaconBlues, if you check the site responsible for your avatar, you'll know you gained a new title. ^.-

Yep - "Richard, Mistress of Magma." That's a funny word, "magma"...

Coadunate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2009, 2:21 am

pezar wrote:

Quote:
hartzofspace wrote:

This all sounds really bizarre, no offense intended! Nobody can pay for the deeds of others dead and gone.

pezar wrote:

The thing is, it DOESN'T sound bizarre to many of the movers and shakers in the radical ethnic movements. Mexicans want to punish white Americans for the humiliation of Mexico's loss to America in an 1848 war that served as a vehicle to grab California when the Mexicans refused to sell. Now the Mexicans want ALL whites out of the US Southwest, preferably by extermination, and the land made into a Latino free state called Aztlan. The blacks want whites to pay for slavery. They want whites to suffer as blacks suffered. Michelle Obama is one of many blacks who view the injustices of slavery as personal insults against their persons.
'
Mexicans and blacks want whites to go back to Europe where "we belong", and from there to leave the planet (ie die) so that the oppressed will finally rise to their rightful place as the ruling class, a place that was denied them by white usurpers. Whites in the US view the future of their people as at grievous risk, and view anti-white genocide as just a matter of time. As I said, whites can't hold nonwhites off.

When one is convinced that one's bloodline is about to go extinct, one behaves as a trapped tiger-die or fight ferociously, them or us. Xenophobia is really beside the point-humans are tribal creatures, and the imminent extermination of the tribe is reason to pull out the stops for an all or nothing effort at survival. THAT is why whites are so angry at Obama-he just might lead an army of browns and blacks to murder whites in their homes. The world would look at it as they viewed the Balkan Wars. HOW could those people DO that to each other?

1.The United States agreed to purchase California and Mexico agreed to sell under the terms of The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo which was signed by both the U.S. and The Mexican governments in 1848. The United States did not abide by the terms of the treaty or pay for California.
2. When an injustice is done one calls the authorities like the police or district attorney and goes to court. In this instance it is the responsibility of the present Mexican government as the representative of its people to seek justice. The government of Mexico can boycott the U.S., stop trading with them, remove their ambassadors and if nothing else seek justice in The International Court of Justice in The Hague (Netherlands). The Mexican government has done NONE of these things.
3. The question here is WHY. WHY hasn’t The Mexican government sought justice?
The answer is The government of Mexico like the government of many countries though-out the world is run by wealthy elitist corrupt dregs of humanity. It is, incontrovertibly, in their best interest to keep the status quo, and what better a scapegoat than “white Americans” for their public to blame and divert attention from their larceny and failings. This is the same tactic used by the same kind of leaders in the middle-east and the same kind of tactic Hitler used on the Germans. Thanks to people like you the attention is diverted from the puppeteers and the puppets get the tomato.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Aug 2009, 7:42 pm

Here's some info about the health care reform agenda:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/?e=10&ref=text

Doublefrost
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2009, 3:07 am

Considering the existence of Medicare and Medicaid which does cover that, and not hearing anything about that program ending either of those... Why would it NEED that in the plan exactly? Duplication of government programs is bad enough without going out of your way to make things redundant. When you do there's more red tape. When there's more red tape, cost of administration goes up.

The only answer I could think of is if someone qualifies already as-is but is too lazy, too clueless of the fact or doesn't understand the paperwork enough to get their hands on it.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 9:47 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Why would you believe what Palin says? 8O

Do you believe what Ezekiel Emmanuel says?

ruveyn

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Aug 2009, 7:02 pm

ruveyn wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:

ruveyn

Too early to tell.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 7:39 pm

ruveyn wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:

ruveyn

Ezekiel "Zeke" J. Emanuel, M.D., Ph.D. (born 1957) is an American NIH bioethicist[1] and fellow at the nonprofit bioethics research institute The Hastings Center[2], is a leading opponent of death with dignity laws, sometimes called state-assisted suicide,[3] and a proponent of a Guaranteed Healthcare Access Plan.

that Ezekiel Emanuel?

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2009, 2:57 am

hartzofspace wrote:
^ Not only that, I question her motives in discrediting Obama, since she so royally screwed up her own political career. :)

I completely agree. When she resigned before her term was up, her political career went down the toilet.

number5
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2009, 10:50 am

I think Palin's political career has only just begun. I think Glenn Beck and Hannity get paid way more than she did as governor and I suspect she's turning towards that direction. Governing was interfering with her agenda. I wish she would just go away but I'm afraid she may become the newest face on Fox.