I know, another request for advice

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 8:55 pm

:roll:

I'm trying to decide if/what color to dye my hair. My mom thinks I'm a poor judge in this area. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair, pale skin w/ no pink or other times unless I get burned (like I did b/c I forgot sunscreen in disney but it look 1/2 the day for me to burn enough for my mom to think I'm not the walking dead!) & I have hazel eyes. I am against highlights or going lighter (already blonde here) & would prefer to avoid bright red (what people would expect me to dye it b/c I was a strawberry blond baby). My sister just died her hair black so I doubt me parents will let me get away w/ that (her hair was dark brown already anyway/ jealous or her & will admit it). I just have always preferred dark colors. Any advice? I plan to either go darker or stay natural. Just looking for a change. Thanks :wink:

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 9:39 pm

What about a nice medium brown colour? That wouldn't be too dark, and your hazel eyes would look good with them :D I have medium-dark brown hair and hazel eyes naturally (and REALLY pale skin) and it looks really good on me :D

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 10:17 pm

Just what I was thinking - chocolate brown... Something like this maybe?

You could try the women's forum - might get more replies.

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 10:46 pm

I had a quick look online and found a site where you can do some tests.

http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,00.html

You can pick a hairstyle and colour. It works.

You can upload your own photo to do tests on it but you need to create a free account to do so.

If you don't want to create a free account, there are some people's faces you can use (pick one that is closest in complexion to yours).

Good luck.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2009, 9:06 am

Peko wrote:
:roll:

I'm trying to decide if/what color to dye my hair. My mom thinks I'm a poor judge in this area. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair, pale skin w/ no pink or other times unless I get burned :

Please do NOTHING.

If I were to see you I would think: "Blond/brown hair, pale skin, blue or green eyes. You are of MY tribe. You are MY kind of woman"

Don't mess me around by making me think that you are from another tribe.