Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 12:14 pm

I only eat fast food once a month now if that as it generally tends to make me feel crappy if I do, unless it's Subway which barely has an effect on me. But when I do eat it, these are the ones I like:

:star: Crownchy Fried Chicken - it's a local takeaway across the road from me and I usually get their chicken burgers (real chicken pieces), cheeseburgers or pizza.
:star: Subway - my favourite is either a 6" or foot long BMT with cheese, loads of lettuce, gherkins, cucumber and ranch dressing on the cheese and herb bread. But I will occasionally get something else. I don't like the meatball marinara as it makes the bread soggy and is extremely messy to eat.
:star: McDonalds - my favourite is the Quarter Pounder with cheese (or the double one), when there isn't the Big Tasty to have. Why they only made this limited addition I don't know because it was tasty! This one always took precedance over the Quarter pounder any time. I also like the veggie burger and the cheeseburgers.
:star: Burger King - either the Bacon Double cheeseburger or the Rodeo burger.
:star: KFC - The fillet tower burger or getting a bargain bucket to share is good. I found the popcorn chicken to be a little pointless.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 12:48 pm

Fast food is DISGUISTING.
Period.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

DavidK
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2009, 5:23 pm

McDs, Subway or sometimes KFC.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 12:51 pm

I don't know about the best, but the worst two are McDonalds and Burger King. I won't willingly go to either, but I would go to McDonalds before I would go to Burger King.

If I'm driving and you want to eat at Burger King, I'll drop you off in the parking lot while I go elsewhere. If you're driving, I'll wait in the car.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

20 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm

Occasionally, I will have like say the 7 layer burrito at Taco bell but that's about as fast food as I get these days. Upon getting older I am more aware of my age, and more importantly aging healthier. Your observations are totally accurate however, fast food is gross and I dont know why I was such a fan in the beginning. Now I enjoy shopping and even prepairing my food, its almost a religious experience to be truthfully honest. I really wished I would have eaten this way say 10 years ago