Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Yhaqtera
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Aug 2009, 8:50 pm

Hello everyone. After careful and thoughtful conversations with myself (in my mind) on multiple occasions I've decided to join in the discussions taking place in the forums of WrongPlanet dot net. I am not always that high-browed in my statements.

I am diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome since 2003. I have always had a shy and quiet personality with an inner voice screaming to alert me to my desires and needs. I haven't always listened to that voice - which has made me pretty miserable at times.

Right now I feel up to the task of joining others in this communal device - I don't always enjoy the company of others (even if they are just text on a computer's screen).

I'm from the north of Sweden and because of this I fall into a category of people considered by the world as quiet and shy and then by my southern nationals as quiet and shy. So that would make me, what, like quiet and shy squared or something. Let me tell you: I am not like that at all. When I feel secure I shine up and can really be the life of a party or something like that. But it isn't often I get the chance.

Please bear with my rants. I enjoy intellectual conversations and talking about pretty much anything with depth.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

You are welcome here and join in at your comfort level. :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 10:03 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the Wrong Planet neighborhood, fellow-traveler Yhaqtera.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Aug 2009, 2:53 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image