I'm So Close Science wise but Not Close Enough

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Aug 2009, 10:30 pm

Many will disagree with me. People often called me pickey or absessing with love too much. This may do very little with Asperger's but I am Aspie, This website is like a home to me and my fellow Aspies and maybe I can get advice.

I know what my love type is, it's in the matter of finding this person through science.

The personality type is: ENTP (MBTI)

I am Trigendered of the Non-Binary Transgender Community

And I am Attracted to Masculine Women (in Binary terms "Women who look, act, and talk like men")

I'm trying everything to see if I can meet the love of my dreams based on these sciences. I've been trying to forum social groups on ENP personality types and Non-Binary Groups, not just for love but friends to relate to.

I feel that Science can break group in solving social problems such as loneliness.

At times I feel like giving up hope but I can't because I know what I'm looking for. If these scientific terms can't discribe my type, perhaps a human "Tank Girl" or "FLCL's Haruko" (shown on my profile picture).

I feel that I'm SO CLOSE! SO VERY CLOSE! All I need is a strong connection from creating social groups and hope for the best.

If it can't happen this summer, all I know is this. I feel that I will be searching for this type my whole life. I just need to think of different stradagies.

Sure some people might think that I'm crazy searching for love, but I feel that it might be possible.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2009, 9:51 am

Maybe it's an Aspie thing, I don't know but I can't get along with people who are completely different from me, my personality would have to relate to them somehow. This is in General. Through Psychological Science, I found who my people are.........but How to meet them or find them is the real question.

Basicly I'm Lonely but I'm not Despirate.

willa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2009, 10:02 am

I dont think anyone would call you crazy for seeking out love, there is a multi billion dollar a year industry dedicated to helping people do that =P. Though I kinda subscribe to the theory that good things come to those too busy to be looking for them. Lately that seems to be a recurring theme, just keeping life busy with work and other stuff and the good parts of life i would normally try and seek out are kinda just presenting themselves to me.

Anyways, "Trigendered of the non-binary transgender community" is one heck of a mouthful. Care to share more about that?

Guess all i can say is you're 21, still young, still a ways to go in life, it's tough and easier said than done, but try and be patient. You've got the internet and there is a group or message board of some kind for absolutely everything. Just keep looking =P. Keep going out and doing what ever it is that the tigendered non-binary transgender community does and you'll eventually find someone.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2009, 10:48 am

willa wrote:
I dont think anyone would call you crazy for seeking out love, there is a multi billion dollar a year industry dedicated to helping people do that =P. Though I kinda subscribe to the theory that good things come to those too busy to be looking for them. Lately that seems to be a recurring theme, just keeping life busy with work and other stuff and the good parts of life i would normally try and seek out are kinda just presenting themselves to me.

Anyways, "Trigendered of the non-binary transgender community" is one heck of a mouthful. Care to share more about that?

Guess all i can say is you're 21, still young, still a ways to go in life, it's tough and easier said than done, but try and be patient. You've got the internet and there is a group or message board of some kind for absolutely everything. Just keep looking =P. Keep going out and doing what ever it is that the tigendered non-binary transgender community does and you'll eventually find someone.

Thank you for your advice.

So yeah Trigender means that I feel that I'm Androgynous, Masculine and Feminine depending on the mood. If I watch a funny movie or do something silly for a laugh, I'm on my Masculine side. If I see a Masculine Women (Butch Tomboy like), I'm on my Feminine side. Most of the time, I'm Androgynous. :)

PhilipWHolland
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Aug 2009, 6:55 pm

Wouldn't that make you more of a flip-flopper?

"...you don't think an aspie board would be very authentic without some argumentative pontificating, I defend argumentative pontificating because I myself am prone to such. Although, I am only trying to be factual and help