Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 1:06 am

I keep occupied on facebook by playing stupid games. My family wanted me on there so they could keep in touch and if not for the games I would probably never log in.

They are pretty much all set up the same way, you perform tasks or jobs and you fight/battle other people. It is sometimes difficult to do the quests and get money because people attack you and take it all. So I store all my cash in the bank and as soon as I get on I will battle until my health is low enough to stay off of the battlefield.

I have one rule I follow (which is one more rule than most people follow) and that is I won't attack someone who has no money more than once. So if I attack them and I get nothing out of it, they lose a couple of health points and I move on. However, if they have hundreds of thousands of dollars lying around, I take as much of it as I can. (The only game I don't follow that rule on is one that just instituted a new battle reward game that people have gone crazy over... so before I never battled, not I have to attack anything that twitches or else I will get slaughtered by 8 people within 2 minutes of logging in)

I have been playing most of the games around a month, but I started this one game and within 2 days I have been hit listed 2-3 times.

so am I playing right, or am I mistaken as to how the game is supposed to be played... or have I not included enough information?

Phipe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Aug 2009, 9:30 am

I dont know, i have yet to play Facebook: The game.

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 9:43 am

Phipe wrote:
I dont know, i have yet to play Facebook: The game.

facebook the website sucks. I have never cared so little about the mundane details of random people's lives. But the games keep me occupied. If I could get away with it I would never log on. But apparently living in Japan requires... sacrifices.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 2:07 pm

Shiggily wrote:
If I could get away with it I would never log on. But apparently living in Japan requires... sacrifices.

8O

Remind me never to live in Japan.

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 10:26 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Shiggily wrote:
If I could get away with it I would never log on. But apparently living in Japan requires... sacrifices.

8O

Remind me never to live in Japan.

it isn't bad. I have to log onto a website and chat with people at home. But the culture has better defined rules and no one walks up and touches me.