Aspie female with Aspie fiancee and and Aspie son: Intro

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Darkmysticdream
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2009, 10:49 pm

We're a family of Aspies. I'm Chrissy, 24 female. USAF Veteran 4A251. My fiancee is still active duty, same career field, and we have a two sons, a 2 year old who is demonstrating many Aspie traits already and has a diagnosed sensory integration disorder, and a 6 month old who will likely follow suit on the Aspie train.

My obsession is psychology and sociology, or any other topics related to the studying of people to include medicine and various other small things that relate back to affecting psychology of individuals and groups.

I'm currently in school full-time finishing my senior year for my bachelor's degree in sociology, and hoping to start grad-school next fall depending on when my fiancee is being deployed. I also am a full-time stay-at-home mom with my two boys (I got to school online @ APUS). I'm hoping to find other like-minded folk here and maybe have fewer of the problems I've had on other online forums of being either too intelligent and interested in things, or being misunderstood or made fun of because I asked questions about social things that were apparently obvious to others.

I just wanted to say Hi and do an introduction...see you on the boards! :)

Chrissy

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2009, 9:46 am

“Hello,” Chrissy, and welcome to the Wrong Planet community.

ChangelingGirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2009, 12:19 pm

Hi, welcome. I am into psychology, too. In fact I study it at Open University, but just take it one course at a time.