Something really worrying

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2009, 4:27 pm

Ex-Glasgow city councillor Deirdre Gaughan and ex police board member who poses as respectable is actually a state backed drugs dealer who murdered her dad when she was young with a bang to the head and had her 5th son hung in Liverpool in 2005, Michael Gaughan. When she planned to have me murdered (im her 6th son) i phoned the police but they ignored my call so i tthrew glass out the window and caused a hell of commotion since whhen ive been put in Leverndale psychiatric ward in Glasgow one attempt has been made on my life and when i try to explain whats happening im greeted with the number seven so the states in on it. Her and one of her other gangster sons David Irvine dont even have driving licences but are drivving about in flashy bmw's. I dont really have Asperger's but mild left sided brain damage from my abusive parents when i was younger. IIm really concerned for my life!

Rynessa
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2009, 4:48 pm

Ummm.....since you have internet access, perhaps try emailing someone higher up in government? Or federal police?
Assuming, of course, that this isn't the ridiculous prank or delusion it appears to be.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2009, 5:33 pm

Ummm... if your serious I'd try to do what the person b4 me said & change your identity. But your brian damage may be affecting how your perceiving the situation (no offense) :oops:. Good luck :)

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 12:20 pm

sick sick sick replies