Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 3:52 am

makuranososhi wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
oh btw, activebutodd, I added a PS to the OP.

makuranososhi, please respect my request ;).

You promised us to respect such requests here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp2227518.html#2227518

In the referenced thread, Makuranososhi wrote:
activebutodd - if you request that women reply to your thread only, in most cases the request will be respected. I receive little feedback regarding issues in this forum - if there is a problem, please contact me and/or another moderator and we will be glad to address the situation appropriately. There have been rather stellar contributions in this forum from men; there have also be equally abhorrent ones as well. To throw the baby out with the bathwater is an extreme stance, in my opinion.

M.

And by the way, have you settled upon your own gender on here? Until this time when I checked, you had opted to list yourself as female.

That depends on the mood, makuranososhi.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 4:09 am

AJY wrote:
This "Manipulated man" book is an utter garbage written by some whining loser who should've been born a girl.

Look, as a man you have a choice to be a Man (with a capital letter). You do not have to subscribe to any stupid gender role doctrine. You are actually allowed to live by your own principles. Anybody who tells you how you should live your life can go f...k themselves.

If you don't like how certain things are done, say that loud and clear. Manipulation has only one root cause - the manipulated allows it. If you want fairness in a relationship, set the ground rules as a Man. Women absolutely love and respect a Man who can't be manipulated, stands by his own principles and doesn't accept any BS from anybody. The moment your woman finds out that she can manipulate you like a flipflop, she'll lose any interest and will likely start looking for a real Man elsewhere.

Don't read this garbage.

You are the second user who quickly judged the author as a "bitter women-hater man". Tip: he is not a man.

MikeH106
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 3:29 pm

I just spent three hours volunteering to clean up litter. I was trying to be nice the whole time, but I felt wretched. (I wore all black... maybe I panicked about the social stigma I might have received...)

It's so hard to live a good, clean life when you feel like there's a chip in your brain that goes bvvvvvvvvvt when you do something nice. People try to be macho and say that we shouldn't allow ourselves to be manipulated, but the fact is that if you kick a dog for bringing you a flower, that dog will feel manipulated.

Speaking of male manipulation, get a load of this:

Like a drop of blood in a tank of flesh-eating piranhas, a new idea never fails to arouse the wrath of herd prejudice.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 10:56 pm

^^ :lol: The worst part is that I actually believed in stuff like this.