Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2009, 12:59 pm

phil777 wrote:
Ah, so it's more like an extreme vegetarian... ?

Which means, I assume, they eat only extreme vegetables - whatever that might be. (Radical radishes, communist cauliflowers, nazi nuts, fundamentalist figs, Buddhist broccoli, zen zucchini, etc.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2009, 2:38 pm

Not a murderer topic

If I saw an injured animal on a road, especially within city limits I would have called Animal Control. I have done this on numerous occasions concerning sightings of bears, skunks and the like, none of which were injured. But they could have been rabid.

Rabies is not a problem in your country. In future, when you see an injured animal, please call Animal Control, or its equivalent in the UK.

Thank you. :)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2009, 5:36 pm

phil777 wrote:
Ah, so it's more like an extreme vegetarian... ?

Yep its pretty much the veggo equivalent of a religion. A purist vegan will not take part in the exploitation of animals in any form, so absolutely no consumption of any animal products, (in some cases this is taken to the extreme of medications that have been tested upon animals). No wearing of wool, leather ext. Many want footballs to be made out of synthetics. Think of a nutty ultra conservative Jew then transfer that level of fanaticism to a veggo. I was never this bad in fact I was shunned by some because "Shock Horror" I would wear second hand leather shoes, and on occasion eat honey ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 4:12 am

Not vegetarian, though I will consider rules the same way I have dating rules . I am also learning manipulation and lying also, a I consider it an evolutionary survival trait.

However, I have no tolerances the hypocrisy. Not the mild type where casually say they hate chocolate eaters then a weak late being seen eat chocolate. It is the hypocrisy where one is labeled as the scum of the earth, while they themselves are ignorantly unaware that they KILL animals to eat them. And we bread them to grow quick so we can kill more.

It is the case of people accepting rules that they do not truly understand. The Nazis did that.

agmoie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Aug 2009, 6:24 am

Aspiechav-there is no need to report it to anyone-in the UK if you can kill vermin such as rats,crows or foxes as much as you like.
If there is any comeback from the RSPCA or police tell them you were only putting the fox out of its misery.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 6:31 am

agmoie wrote:
Aspiechav-there is no need to report it to anyone-in the UK if you can kill vermin such as rats,crows or foxes as much as you like.
If there is any comeback from the RSPCA or police tell them you were only putting the fox out of its misery.

I would tell them to do something anatomically impossible to themselves.

Any four legged mammal who comes into my house to eat my food unbidden and to drop its crap wherever it will, is in for death and destruction at my hands. Ditto for bugs, spiders, grasshoppers and crickets. Lower life forms need not apply for welcome in my house.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 9:56 am

ruveyn wrote:
agmoie wrote:

I would tell them to do something anatomically impossible to themselves.

Any four legged mammal who comes into my house to eat my food unbidden and to drop its crap wherever it will, is in for death and destruction at my hands. Ditto for bugs, spiders, grasshoppers and crickets. Lower life forms need not apply for welcome in my house.

ruveyn

Considering some posts on this site, it's difficult to form hierarchies of life forms.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 10:53 am

I think after looking at this post, I'd rather have animal as vermin than human.

Humans consume a great deal more than foxes which makes them the greatest vermin on the planet imo.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 11:01 am

MissConstrue wrote:

Quote:
Humans consume a great deal more than foxes which makes them the greatest vermin on the planet imo.

or parasites

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 12:47 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:

Guilt. Would that be the guilt of eating meat, and excepting it as easy as NTs do because they don't have to kill it. Or one act killing an inquired pest, that is often culled, that the underfund charities cannot help. I am just very angry.

I may try to be like NT, I will never think like them or believe that is is my moral obligation to be like them.

Ok first up Chav get that f***ing "aspie" chip of your shoulder. Having ASD is very defined and does not prevent the person from having all the behaviours you do not like in other people. There are plenty of aspie meat eaters, aspie lyers, aspie murderers, aspie rapists, aspie psychopaths ect ect as i said having ASD denotes a specific set of behavioural traits and does not preclude aberrant behaviour.

It isn't the collective of NTs that I don't appreciate. Look at all the world wars. Where they are only can describe not explain why they are going to war.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 1:47 pm

Animal control can give them a quick shot to euthanize them. You'd had to call them by telephone.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 3:54 pm

I hope that you are aware that you are replying to a post made nine years ago, and doing so to person who hasn't been on this site for more than three years.