Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

adztheman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Aug 2009, 2:40 pm

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me, basically have found a job and have been working in the industry for only 6 months I am only 19, but i continue to get stressed out about thinga at work, whether its from doing things right or being bothered to work i just dont know. I want to be successful and want to work hard but sometimes my mind take over and tells me that I can't be bothered and being in a reccession its not good attitude to show. Sometimes I get all up tight about answering the phone and dealing with clients, I really dont know what happens to me I get all stressed about it and start thinking its me and sometimes it can be something small but I make a big deal out of it. Can someone give me some advice on what to do?

I appreciate your time in reading this and hope someone can help.

blastoff
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Aug 2009, 11:16 pm

This is probably going to sound dumb, but:

Take deep breaths.
Do the best you can.
Know that you don't have to solve all problems all at once; just do what's in front of you.
Remember that you are not alone.

adztheman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Aug 2009, 1:37 pm

Thanks for the response, I do try and do that but something happens in my head and it takes over and just causes me to completely stress and i just cant get out of this mode until i get home. Its horrible because i cant control it making it so difficult for me to carry through the day okay!