Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2009, 10:47 pm

Look at Qaddafi's son. I don't know if he TRULY believes it, or wwants people that know about it to feel ashamed and stupid, but he is saying that that idiot in scotland let that killer go free because of an agreement made with the UK!

Some, like me, say he should have ROTTED in a REAL jail. OTHERS, like that idiot, believed that they should use any FEEBLE excuse to let him out of something they only CALL a jail.

And HE killed HUNDREDS!

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 10:55 am

2ukenkerl wrote:
WOW, your's is SLOW! Mine is 1.66Ghz! It has an Atom 280 That is almost 6% faster than yours! 8-) Just kidding. But WOW, you feel about vista just like I do!

Actually.. 3.75% :-P

Took me for freakin' ever to get rid of vista on my main laptop, though. HP lies about the drivers, and the XP drivers they claim work don't, so I hadda use DriverAgent to find the ones that HP claims are wrong, but they're right. Windows may whine that the drivers are wrong, but they're right when the devices frickin' work! :roll:

Greentea, I think you're missing the point.. but I already mentioned to you what I thought, so I'm not going to go into it. If you don't want to hear it, you don't want to hear it, but it's hard to take your confusion all that seriously when you don't want it cleared up anyway.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 11:19 am

As is written in my signature, prove it. I've proven already in my post that polite walking on eggshells is unnecessary. But if it gives you hope, go ahead.

AnnieK
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Aug 2009, 5:21 am

Greentea wrote:
You should see how many people correct you, laugh at you and do whatever they feel like when they first meet you and still have tons of friends and are the center of attention at work and everywhere. You only need this careful walking on eggshells so-called politeness when you don't have what really counts to have a sound, strong and stable social acceptability. Murderers and torturers and tyrants all have more friends than I do, and I don't need to remind you that killing and torturing innocents is ruder than pointing out that yours is a net instead of a lap. This was all my therapists' approach: to make me more and more and more and more and more polite and kind, to the point of a heavens' angel, believing that'd get me more accepted. Not so. While I was busy learning to be more and more considerate of others' feelings, the truly socially apt were getting away with anything. The "social skills" panacea is a lie, an illusion for Aspie self-deception.

"It's innocence if it charms us, it's ignorance if it doesn't." - Mignon McLaughlin.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 8:01 am

Maggiedoll wrote:
2ukenkerl wrote:
WOW, your's is SLOW! Mine is 1.66Ghz! It has an :( Atom 280 That is almost 6% faster than yours! 8-) Just kidding. But WOW, you feel about vista just like I do!

Actually.. 3.75% :-P

Yeah, I forgot about the .6. 8-(

Maggiedoll wrote:
Took me for freakin' ever to get rid of vista on my main laptop, though. HP lies about the drivers, and the XP drivers they claim work don't, so I hadda use DriverAgent to find the ones that HP claims are wrong, but they're right. Windows may whine that the drivers are wrong, but they're right when the devices frickin' work! :roll:

Yeah, there is NO reason M/S had to change that stuff, but they did. One reason I HATE M/S and HATE vista!

oppositedirection
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2009, 1:13 pm

Not the response I'd have given but mine is equally alienating: normally a tirade about it's utter superiority to laptops and how I couldn't live without her.

But that's merely a fair analysis. Providing you don't need a DVD drive or much processing power...