Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 11:10 pm

Yeah that is alright, I think she/he (Daidra lords don't have definet genders) is often called the Shadow mistress, she/he is not exactly known as evil, but her actions covered in darkness. Even though it started with stealing from Nocturnal, the Thieves guild also in a sense honor Nocturnal with their phrase. Also the Gray Fox in the game is the old count of Anvil.

What about how are vampires created, other rules of vampires, and how did vampires come to exist?

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Yeah that is alright, I think she/he (Daidra lords don't have definet genders) is often called the Shadow mistress, she/he is not exactly known as evil, but her actions covered in darkness. Even though it started with stealing from Nocturnal, the Thieves guild also in a sense honor Nocturnal with their phrase. Also the Gray Fox in the game is the old count of Anvil.

What about how are vampires created, other rules of vampires, and how did vampires come to exist?

I've rumors floating around, im my native home of Cyrodiil, that Molag Bal made the 1st vampire, though the dudes ive asked have all told me different tthings as to how.

They have highly sensitive skin, and cant jump outside in the day. EVER. unless its raining. and they tend to not be french, so dont like garlic much.

Oh yeah, they dont eat human food. They eat human. blood. They dont count as there own race, just a f*cked up version of others. Theyre eyes go red (or kajiits eyes go white, for some reason.)

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2009, 1:26 pm

THOSE WHO DOUBT MY KNOWLEDGE WILL BE CRUSHED!!

langdon_82
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Sep 2009, 5:33 pm

WOW that is a lot of knowledge you have there, I just enjoy going though as one character though an entire side quest , and then going back and doing each of the different classes in each of the side quests, racks up hours and hours of fun, I play on PS3 and don't see all the problems and bugs everyone complains about.

langdon_82
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

When playing as a Khajit and you are struck with vampirism does your night vision ability get extended for a longer length of time. general question I was wondering the answer to?

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2009, 11:39 am

langdon_82 wrote:
When playing as a Khajit and you are struck with vampirism does your night vision ability get extended for a longer length of time. general question I was wondering the answer to?

I believe not, but vampirism comes with a new night vision ability that i believe is longer then the standard kajhiit night vision.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2009, 12:00 pm

Having the night vision ability is pretty useless, its best to just get an enchanted ring or something that gives nightvision so it can be turned on and off easily.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2009, 12:22 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Having the night vision ability is pretty useless, its best to just get an enchanted ring or something that gives nightvision so it can be turned on and off easily.

Indeed. there are numerous helmets, rings and (unconfirmed) chestpieces which grant this ability.

Aspiewriter
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Sep 2009, 12:25 pm

Oblivion is a cool game. Right now I am playing as an Orc with Blade specialization. Magic, alchemy, back up to make potions.

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

Bradleigh wrote:

if you have the pc version then there are quite a few mods out there that that change night vision so that you can toggle it on or off.