Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 6:23 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:
Its one of my favirouts, I was sure surprised that after doing the first two Sheogorath then makes it rain flaming dogs, truly hell on earth for cat people. And yeah they a cheese museum and had a rare type of cheese, I can't remember the name either, but I know you get a staff called Wabajack that can turn a sheep into a giant crocodilian creature.

Sheogorath has also placed another staff in Cyrodiil, this one is not very good, can you remember its effect or its name?

I believe it's called the Staff of Everscamp. Whoever holds the staff moves very slowly and is constantly followed by four scamps who are replaced as soon as they are killed. It also can't be dropped except at a shrine that lies deep within a cave near Leyawiin.

Also, Wabbajack can transform any creature into almost any other creature. The one that's similar to a crocodile is called a daedroth.

I stand corrected on the Khajiit prophecy bit. But your stealing my post! lol And so is someone else that i dont remember. no offence people, can u leave question answerin to me?

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

Dilbert wrote:
I think those are LOD meshes.

i thought they were, do you know how to make them work in oblivion? do you just have to make sure they are named correctly and in the same folder as the normal mesh and add it to the cs or do you have to attach it to the normal mesh with some kind of script aswell?

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 9:25 am

Nvm, i asked an expert at nexus. thanks for yr help though :)

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 9:53 am

Hey Starrsy, are you familiar yet with the creature that was surprisingly smart in that it could write, had a drinking problem and was trying to make money, yet?

Well if you need a clue, he was the wurst at what he was. Well he was based on a fairytale.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 4:15 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Hey Starrsy, are you familiar yet with the creature that was surprisingly smart in that it could write, had a drinking problem and was trying to make money, yet?

Well if you need a clue, he was the wurst at what he was. Well he was based on a fairytale.

i believe i have been caught out. :D lol im not familiar with this creature although i may have seen it but forgot about it. Its either that or using awkward desrciptions of what sounds like a nord from summitmist manor dark brotherhood quest. im probably wrong though.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2009, 7:37 am

I was refering to a Troll who's corpse can be found under a bridge, when looking at it's inventory you come across a note called "Mee Wurst Troll Evurr" and some alcohol. In the note he writes, though poorly, that no one would pay his bridge toll, and that he thinking himself as not scarey enough that he will get drunk and drown. It is kind of a funny reference to the fairytale Billy goats Gruff.

Ok, how about a new one, there is a famous/ancient master theif, his famous item was a pair of boots, his theif name and thus his boots were based off a character of old folklore. His modern name/title is also a reference to a popular nursery rhyme. Know who he is?

Rok
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2009, 9:33 am

phil777 wrote:
Small joke for the World of Warcraft adepts too :

- Hey Kologarn, what's your favorite Elder Scrolls ?

- OOOOOBLIVION!! !

(He really says that btw)

As someone who both appreciates WoW and Oblivion, this is just amazing.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2009, 10:39 am

Bradleigh wrote:
I was refering to a Troll who's corpse can be found under a bridge, when looking at it's inventory you come across a note called "Mee Wurst Troll Evurr" and some alcohol. In the note he writes, though poorly, that no one would pay his bridge toll, and that he thinking himself as not scarey enough that he will get drunk and drown. It is kind of a funny reference to the fairytale Billy goats Gruff.

Ok, how about a new one, there is a famous/ancient master theif, his famous item was a pair of boots, his theif name and thus his boots were based off a character of old folklore. His modern name/title is also a reference to a popular nursery rhyme. Know who he is?

Crap, yeah! i remember the troll!

Anyway, is the new one springheel jak, who is the owner of the house you steal the boots if springheel jak from?

If you dont know what i mean, when you're stealing the boots of springheel jak, theres a resident in the house. this resident IS springheel jak, vampirified.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2009, 11:54 am

But do you remember his name, the one he is curently known as, it makes a reference to a nursery ryhme?

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 8:00 am

Bradleigh wrote:
But do you remember his name, the one he is curently known as, it makes a reference to a nursery ryhme?
I think it was, jakben imbel, which is a play on jak be nimble, a jumping nursery rhyme. :D

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 8:02 am

Bradleigh wrote:
I think it was, jakben imbel, which is a play on jak be nimble, a jumping nursery rhyme. :D

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 10:01 am

Well you know your stuff.

I know, what is the origins of the Gray Fox, both as the centuries old figure head and as the guy seen in the game? Also a little background on the one who is responsible for it's creation, ie the reason for the phrase "shadow hide you" such as other related items.

Amadeus
Raven
Raven

13 Sep 2009, 4:26 pm

Oblivion King... say hello to the Elder Scrolls Emperor. :king:

In the Knights of the Nine plug in you receive a vision from Pelinal Whitestrake, he fought and killed Umaril, the Antagonist of the game, back during the Alessian Rebellion; however, soon after he was killed himself, how many pieces did the Ayleids cut him into and why that number?

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 6:57 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Well you know your stuff.

I know, what is the origins of the Gray Fox, both as the centuries old figure head and as the guy seen in the game? Also a little background on the one who is responsible for it's creation, ie the reason for the phrase "shadow hide you" such as other related items.

Because the gray fox wears the cowl of notcurnal, and i quote "he who wears the cowl, his name be stricken from history" or something like that.

Am i right?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 7:29 am

Yeah there is beecause the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. But come on, there is a little bit more then it came from Nocturnal, could you perhaps say a bit about Nocturnal, how did it come into the guilds possesion, how did the Cowl become the Gray Fox.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 1:47 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Yeah there is beecause the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. But come on, there is a little bit more then it came from Nocturnal, could you perhaps say a bit about Nocturnal, how did it come into the guilds possesion, how did the Cowl become the Gray Fox.

Nocturnal is (i believe) the god of shadow, or night or darkness. dont remember all the trivia, but a master thief stole from nocturnal himself, obtaining the cowl. After said thhief donned the cowl, he suffered the curse of nocturnal, as said. He then continued thieveing, under the guise of the "Gray fox". he decided to form a guild of thieves, each new guildamster donning the cowl and becoming the gray fox.

That ok?