Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

siskiyou
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Sep 2009, 2:41 pm

Hello to all Wrong Planet subscribers. I live in the Pacific Northwest and am interested in dialogue of a political, scientific, economic, or world affairs format. I watch the P.B.S. channel to expand my knowledge; and watch the Business (CNBC) Channel for entertaining discussions and arguments. I enjoy watching and listening to Ed Schultz; Rachel Maddow; Chris Matthews; and Keith Olberman on MSNBC.
I am an ardent supporter of President Obama; and want him to succeed in his "Yes We Can!" objectives.
I am a retired engineer; and also worked in my late father's investment brokerage business.
I enjoy astonomy; election results statistics; and use Google in traveling on Western freeways and highways.
I am diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome; and would be interested in meeting and communicating with other people both with this Syndrome and without this Syndrome on the "Wrong Planet".
Regards, Siskiyou.

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

Nice to meet you, siskiyou - welcome to the Wrong Planet community.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2009, 8:01 am

siskiyou wrote:
Hello to all Wrong Planet subscribers. I live in the Pacific Northwest and am interested in dialogue of a political, scientific, economic, or world affairs format. I watch the P.B.S. channel to expand my knowledge; and watch the Business (CNBC) Channel for entertaining discussions and arguments. I enjoy watching and listening to Ed Schultz; Rachel Maddow; Chris Matthews; and Keith Olberman on MSNBC.
I am an ardent supporter of President Obama; and want him to succeed in his "Yes We Can!" objectives.
I am a retired engineer; and also worked in my late father's investment brokerage business.
I enjoy astonomy; election results statistics; and use Google in traveling on Western freeways and highways.
I am diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome; and would be interested in meeting and communicating with other people both with this Syndrome and without this Syndrome on the "Wrong Planet".
Regards, Siskiyou.

hello Siskiyou!
I know your mountains and little towns well, tilled the magnesium and lime deprived decomposed granite soil and have driven the roads and 'highways' for the years of my comparative youth and even graduated from the university that sits on the Boulevard that bears your username!
welcome to WP!

Merle

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Sep 2009, 5:01 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image