Page 6 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

Inventor, you seem to misunderstand relativity. According to relativity theory all speed are relatives, except for the speed of light who is the only absolute. The bending of the light near the sun also had been one of the prediction of the relativity and had been the first thing tested about it. I'm pretty sure the scientists take that in account in their calculations. And their calculations ARE GOOD. Sending probes on others planets is like trying to shot a fliyng golf ball hundred of yards away with a sling shot. The fact that most missions are succesfull show that the theory are pretty solids.

A gravity well don't just STOP. Gravity is expanding infinitely. If the gravity stop to a short distance of the stars, how do they hold together in the form of galaxy? And if time time stop outside what you consider the range of the gravity, how the light of the stars is reaching us? According to what you say their lights should stop when they reach the frontier of their gravity well. Without time nothing can move!! !

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm

Gravity is not endless, and I think it should reach farther than 10 billion miles. But there it is being reported that galatic gravity takes over, and shapes the energy ribbon.

I would expect the interstellar medium to be very thin, and not account for a shock wave, but smooth sailing.

I would expect the gravity well to decline over vast distances, so disagree about Galitic Gravity, Light Pressure, Interstellar Medium, as a boundry.

Everything else is light years away, the Sun is 10 billion miles, so who swings the larger inverse square?
Why would there be a heliopause as a strong local force enters a much thinner interstaller medium?

From Galieo to Newton Earth Gravity was taken as a universal standard, which Newton changes to an inverse square.

As for the great science that sent probes to Mars, they knew where it would be, they hit it, but they hit it hard, as their time calculations were off. American and Russian, same results. ten or twelve failed missions combined. Not until they switched to earth based control did they get something to the surface in one piece.

Then comes an outer planet fly by that showed the on board clocks were running slow.

These experiments, or malfunctions, are what got me thinking that Time/Gravity are two things we can not block, nor has the mystic Gravatron been produced, or a Timeatron. So they share no waves or particles, and we do know something of the behavior of gravity over distance.

I do not think the Universe runs on Earth Time. Time does not create space, distance, motion, they can work well without it.

All we know about time is it is a way of calibrating earth clocks. Locally, that works well.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 7:57 am

Inventor wrote:
I would expect the gravity well to decline over vast distances, so disagree about Galitic Gravity, Light Pressure, Interstellar Medium, as a boundry.

Everything else is light years away, the Sun is 10 billion miles, so who swings the larger inverse square?
Why would there be a heliopause as a strong local force enters a much thinner interstaller medium?

I remember somewhere talk about interstellar plasma. Basically, a network of plasma connections that holds things together. It's in the same ballpark as scalar electromagnetics science (which is publicly ignored but that's largely because established science would be turned on its ear if SE turned out to be valid).

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 8:53 am

zer0netgain wrote:
Inventor wrote:

I remember somewhere talk about interstellar plasma. Basically, a network of plasma connections that holds things together. It's in the same ballpark as scalar electromagnetics science (which is publicly ignored but that's largely because established science would be turned on its ear if SE turned out to be valid).

The net charge of the cosmos is zero.

Gravitation is what holds it together.

Think about it. If the sun had a net positive charge then the planets would all have a net negative charge and repel each other, which they do not.

ruveyn

Last edited by ruveyn on 23 Oct 2009, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

i think particles are bound packets of pure energy that have found a resonant frequency that is related to the probabilities of their existence, and these concentrations of "pure" energy "gravitate" around the most likely probabilities of their universal locii.

it is like a universal "feedback" incited by an outpouring of indefinably pure energy at a rate which tripped over itself (as it were), because a universal resistance caused the energy to compress into pockets of "likelyhoods" that became so inevitable due to the arrival of so much energy, that fixed orbits of bound pure energy were formed, and that is what i imagine to be "particles".

what most people refer to as "energy" is second generation energy because it is particulate migrations. like solar energy is a shower of particles, and it is the particles which contain the bound cosmic or pure energy that gives rise to all manifestation. that energy is never seen in the manifested universe because it is all bound in indestructible particles (indestructible in all but end state scenarios).

i think the orbital resonances and inevitable probability matrices (which have not been discovered) are the windows to see where matter becomes energy.
"probabilities" are discovered and not invented so they are in existence without the human mind. therefore they are another dimension of the universal existence and are fundamental to the actuation of events.

whatever. someone is at my door. they will not be well received but i will try.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2009, 12:52 pm

ruveyn wrote:
The net charge of the cosmos is zero.

Gravitation is what holds it together.

Think about it. If the sun had a net positive charge then the planets would all have a net negative charge and repel each other, which they do not.

ruveyn

The fact that the net electric charge of the universe is zero, is the reason why gravitation is the dominant force on cosmological scales. Thats despite the fact that gravitation is actually the weakest of the four fundamental forces.