Do think weeks sometimes months in advance?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 12:28 pm

My older sister and most of my family minus me of course focus on today/tomorrow me I'm planning presents,plans for Holidays,Birthdays etc. I'm thinking perhaps that's one of my special interest. :-) IMO today/tomorrow is boring. How about Halloween,Christmas,shopping on Black Friday etc. Is anyone else like this?

Klint
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 1:13 pm

Yes actually. Sometimes I call shotgun months in advance when I know we're going on a vacation 8)

Rhapsody
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

No, I actually have no understanding of time. So, if you tell me something is going to happen tomorrow I’ll have the same reaction as if you told me it was happening in four months. Time is just one of those concepts that is too abstract for me to grasp (though plenty of people have worked on me with it) and so I literally live in the moment and hope to hell my watch doesn’t step because then I’ll be late for class or miss it all together.

Also, I hate holidays, birthdays, any day that is remotely special because it’s a break from routine. I don’t look forward to them at all.

alba
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 1:35 pm

Rhapsody wrote:
Also, I hate holidays, birthdays, any day that is remotely special because it’s a break from routine. I don’t look forward to them at all.

Indeed.

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 12:23 am

Yes!(actually,years in advance) :wink: Ohh man, I love daydreaming about the future :oops: