Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Diamantina
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2009, 2:55 am

My beautiful daughter is in the process of being diagnosed on the spectrum . One of her obsessions is pettiskirts so I have entered her in a competition because she would be so stoked to win some more. To make it to the finals she needs votes so I was wondering if anyone would be lovely enough to vote for her... I hope I'm not being rude by asking but she is seriously obsessed with these skirts lol.

She is the last picture on the page wearing hot pink and black :D

http://www.princessratbag.com/gallery_new.php?cat=cat2

Thankyou <3

Diamantina
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2009, 5:02 pm

Sorry I didn't mean to be annoying :(

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 5:23 pm

annoying? How's that annoying. People just might not know. Like me :)

BobTheMartian
Toucan
Toucan

09 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

I wouldn't click any links given by people with 8 posts if I were you. Particularly since aspies have a reputation for being gullible, it makes us prime targets for internet scammers/virus peddlers/etc. We get way too many of them on this forum as it is for that reason.

It's probably fine, but I'm not willing to take the risk, sorry.

Diamantina
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2009, 8:02 pm

That's ok I understand it may come acrossl ike that. It isn't a scam or anything but you can never be too cautious. I just wanted to try and boost her votes to get in the finals. The skirts are very expensive so just thought it would be nice even if she came runner up and could win some it would make her day. Thanks for reading it htough :)